Verified Reviewer

Sunny Delight - Check bottles

Sunny Delight - Check bottles
Purchased 7 6packs and caps weren't on correctly for some of the bottles and product leaked in the packaging.
ID
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

TARGET in Homewood, IL never follows the coupon policy

I'm so sick of the managers making up their own rules at this Target in Homewood. Every week it's a new rule now you can only use one of the same coupons per transaction. Target policy clearly states one coupon per item. Also they continue to get "purchase" mixed up with "transaction" clearly these two words are not the same. They had the nerve to mention coupon fraud like if you check the dot scan number you will see they are not the same prints. I'm so sick of feeling like I'm doing something wrong because I use coupons at Target now. Target needs to educate their employees on coupons, and understand their are simple ways to prevent coupon fraud. Limiting someone to one per transaction is not the way. I don't have to shop and didn't feel I needed to give you all my money if your going to continue to act funny with me. I took my coupons, and went right to Jewel-Osco where I may have paid more but they were nice to me. If you like using coupons avoid the TARGET IN HOMEWOOD, IL GO TO THE STORE IN MATTESON OR CRESTWOOD EVEN TINLEY PARK. We don't have to deal with this our money as just as good as the people who choose to pay full price.

Wow this is so true! Target's in the Chicago area are THE WORST EVER when it comes to consumer's using coupons!

I recently was at Target in Schaumburg by Woodfield Mall on Higgins Rd. I was there on a Thursday evening. I do not live in this area but was visiting family. I tried purchasing 2 different products and had 2 coupons for each.

The cashier "didn't know if she could use ALL my coupons" so called a supervisor. Stephanie, an old woman who's the supervisor at this store, came to the counter and inspected my coupons and items. I asked what the problem is, I never have any issues with coupons. I also always use them correctly!

Stephanie told me that I couldn't get my second transaction because there is a limit. Well the coupons were for Sonicare PowerUp Toothbrush and the replacement heads, it did not state any limit! Plus I was only getting 2 of each! She would not let me make my second purchase for my mother who I was shopping for due to her disability!

I then left was walking towards exiting the store and decided to go back to the health section and get the toothbrushes my mother wanted thinking I would just check out in Pharmacy. I was almost done checking out when Stephanie appeared at the Pharmacy check out at the moment the cashier had my coupons in hand. She screamed at the cashier "she already used her 4 coupons today! She can't use any more coupons!".

Really? What a nut job! I got to my mother's house and checked over my receipt because it didn't seem right and guess what? Stephanie made such a HUGE deal out of using only 4 coupons and she charged me for 5 items instead of only the 4 I had!

This wench should be fired immediately!

I have never ever been treated so badly in a Target store! :(

@Natania Yhr

That I S

the CUSTOMER SERVICE policy at TARGET.

If you think that was special, try returning a product at Target and getting your money back!

View more comments (1)