American Media - Muscle & Fitness Magazine delayed delivery?

I subscribe to Muscle & Fitness magazine; its to be delivered monthly and I expect prompt delivery (i.e., delivery the same week it becomes available on local news stands). However, for at least the last year, my copy is typically delivered two weeks after its available on local news stands. This month, it was three weeks late. I called the Western Sales office to complain, to investigate why its consistently delivered late, and offered reasonable solutions (mail subscriber issues out earlier than shipping out issues to news stands so that subscribers receive their issues promptly). The spokespersons (I spoke with two, including one "supervisor") blamed the problem on the Postal Service and said they couldn't do anything to see that subscribers received their magazines promptly relative to their availablity at news stands. I don't accept that. I'd like to know if others are having the same problem. If so, I propose a boycott of Muscle & Fitness Magazine until taking substative measures to promptly deliver subscriber's magazine issues to subscribers the same week they become available to non-subscribers on news stands.
ID