Escort Radar Detector Service Customer Service

Escort Radar Detectors are a product we have been using for a long time. On 5 August I purchased another one from Escort, Inc., with a warranty for $344.99. It kept going off when I used the CB so I emailed customer service, they replied no problem, return it for filtering work but call customer service first. I called and the guy did not have a clue what I was talking about. He was offensive, and I exercised my choice where I spend my money and returned everything that came in the original package but only received a $299.95 refund on 24 August. I called, got the same jerk on the phone who refused to identify himself after being asked ten times. Finally spoke with a supervisor, nice lady, no problem, the remaining refund will be issued within a week. Three weeks later I e-mailed them about the missing refund and finally on 26 September they refunded $29.95 still $15 short. I had enough, called my credit card company and now am using this great web site (pissed Customer) to let the world know that Escort, Inc., customer service is not what it should be. I suspect they are going to claim the $15 was a shipping charge but their marketing materials offering the free 30 day evaluation period do not say that and it was a defective product to beging with because of the filtering problem.
ID