Nura - Five Stars Product, Zero Stars Customer Care = Two Stars

First, the Nuraphone is an outstanding product. But here my story: It came without the extra ear tips, no problem, right? The ones they came with are too big and I can’t wear the Nuraphones longer than 15 min, not even for an entire album or movie, because it hurts, okay. After contacting them to ask for the missing part, I was prompted to send them the order number because mine looked unusual to them (I ordered on Amazon!).Okay, sent a screenshot, not enough, they need the receipt, okay, sent it, now they need my phone number…what..!?..only for shipping purposes…okay, phone number. Now I got an email saying the ear tips are on my way (California) by priority mail, 1-2 weeks (from Australia? Dunno!). After 4 weeks without any box or news, I contact them, and they say, that they ran out of ear tips, and that my package has never shipped . What!? Complaining, that I have been lied to, and want to escalate the matter to a higher level than customer service, the sixth(!!!) person writes back, that it all has been a great misunderstanding. Now they offer me help, okay, give me a discount on the Nuraloops, coming out in Oct as a pre-order. He ‘honors’ me 15%, 15% is what everyone gets, I say, on your website, without having no ear tips for six weeks now, give me 20% and we have a deal. Sorry, all we can do, he says. The thing is, that this guy is still someone from customer service! He never introduced himself after contacting me to my request, and his emails came from the same address as all previous. I talked to 6(!!!) different people from customer service, all were collectively lying about the missing ear tips, and the last guy was pretending to be a manager of the company. Since they ran out of ear tips, I assume not to be the only one to have no spare ear tips in the box. Instead of getting it right, they just made it worse. I said, here in the US we care about customers, and that I’m gonna pre-order the Nuraloops, gimme discount, and…the same discount everyone gets. My lawyer said, send them back, because they did not fulfill the contract, but I like the Nuraphone. Will never ever buy anything else from these dilettantes. You wanna successful start-up? Be honest dudes! Care! I am happy to send the complete email thread to everyone who is interested, so that these student workers can’t shade the truth again. Please comment below if you have purchased and NOT received your ear tips.
ID
Product
Nura Nuraphone Over-Ear Headphones
Pros
  • Great sound
Cons
  • Customer service lying
  • Missing ear tips
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution