Verified Reviewer

Dealsofmonth Com - Be very careful

Dealsofmonth Com - Be very careful
I purchased from this website a ps4 after purchase this is what i get now. Did not get merchandise emailed 4 times no response
ID
#1712068 Review #1712068 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Dealsofmonth Com Shipping Service
Cons
  • Scam
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Resolved
Intoxalock's reply to:

Resolved: Intoxalock - Very frustrated

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. So, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us on 515-564-2037.
ID
Service
Intoxalock Customer Care
Pros
  • Good sale pitch
Cons
  • Lack of assistance
  • Horrible customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I want letter of indigency processed

Verified Reviewer
Update by user Aug 07, 2019

Customer care called very nice she took charge of issue and hand walked it through the department to get it resolved. I appreciated her help . Im very glad i filed the complaint it helped me get my problem resolved.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2019

In May 14 2019 I sent in affidavit of indigency to intoxalock to email they gave me . A week later I called they said had not received so I sent it to Tennessee-compliance@***.com also to the support center.

Never received any information back . I called many times agents just kept saying it takes 24 to 48 hours to process. Finally on 6/18 I insisted to speak with supervisor they transferred me to cristhian villarreal he told me compliance dept needed updated form he sent me new form to take back again to judge to sign. At no time from May 14 to June 18 had compliance department bothered to email or call and tell me problem .

I had been calling emailed them everything. I resent new form and order for restricted license to compliance again June 24 called agent told me it would be 24 to 48 hours again I called on June 27 spoke to my martinez she had me send her a copy and verified she told me they had the information give it 24 to 48 hours again . I called couple times told me they had been behind.

Finally today July 8 I tried chatting they kept cutting me off so I called spoke with v Jensen she requested I send her the information I did . I still have no resolution this has been since May 14 that has been more than patient I have never received email or anything from compliance, support or engine and I have sent several asking for resolution.