NASA Federal Credit Union STEALS YOUR MONEY!

I received a bank statement where NASA Federal Credit Union took 5 dollars over the past two months for inactivity on my account. I have never been notified or had money taken out over the year I had my account and had NO business transactions with them. The reason I opened the account was due to a friend who indicated they had good rates and were easy to deal with. I've bought a house and car over the past year and NO their rates weren't even close to what I was easily able to obtain. I had no reason to do business since they offered higher rates than many other lending institituions. My friend who told me about this bank has also had his a line of credit dropped from them at the same time due to low rates he was receiving. Looks like they are going through every account and finding ways to get rid of you or steal money from you what a sham. If they would have sent me a letter indicating they were starting to charge their customers (STEAL FROM CUSTOMERS) just to have an account at their bank I would have removed my money imediately. I don't get up every morning to go to work to give FREE MONEY to NASA CREDIT UNION. They are crooks take you money elsewhere. They also lied to me, I called explaining they took my money and I wanted my account closed, they told me to write a letter explaining why I wanted my account closed and request my money be given back in full since they did not notify me that their hands were in my account each month. The Manager disapproved my request, quess he works on commission and has my money in his pocket. You don't treat customers this way any keep their money when you're at fault. I will tell everyone what a terrible credit union this is and hope I get others to go where they will be treated with respect and not with crooks!!! STAY AWAY FRONM THESE CROOKS!!!!

Why are you trying to delete your complaint?

I am trying to delete this complaint but Pissed Consumer has no delete or edit function. Please delete the above add on my account. Shally77

Fort George G. Meade, Maryland

Bowen Home Services - Bowen Home Service is TERRIBLE!

Find a professional roofer this company of 1 will really mess you up (IF he bothers to shows up)! Dealt with Sean directly and was never told the truth. In this economy please give your work to someone who deserves your money and hopefully you won't get what I got NOTHING! You will see reviews here written by someone who loves Sean, again relatives need not sit and write positives to their sons unprofessional behavior. I'm letting the world know as they have a right to find someone anyone other than Bowen Home Services. Run Away from this company....It's your hard earned money!

Internet Libel /Civil and Crim. Offense. (Public)

Sponsors: Senators Goss; Allran, Bingham, Davis, Jones, Stevens, and Tillman.

Referred to: Judiciary I.

February 4, 2009

4 MEDIUM.

5 The General Assembly of North Carolina enacts:

6 SECTION 1. Article 12 of Chapter 14 of the General Statutes is amended by

7 adding a new section to read:

8 "§ 14-47.1. Communicating libelous or slanderous material through an electronic

9 medium.

10 (a) Definition. – The following definitions apply to this section:

11 (1) Communicate. – The term includes publishing, speaking, uttering, or

12 conveying by words, acts, or in any other manner of a libel or slander.

13 (2) Electronic medium. – The Internet and any computerized or electronic

14 information service. The term includes a bulletin board, a network, an online

15 service, electronic mail, a forum, a blog, or a news group.

16 (b) Offense. – It is unlawful for any person to communicate by transmission through an

17 electronic medium any false, defamatory statement that is libelous or slanderous.

18 (c) Penalty. – A person convicted of an offense under this section is guilty of a Class 2

19 misdemeanor.

20 (d) Jurisdiction. – The offense is committed in the State for purposes of determining

21 jurisdiction, if the transmission that constitutes the offense either originates in the State or is

22 received or viewed in the State."

23 SECTION 2. Chapter 99 of the General Statutes is amended by adding a new

24 section to read:

25 "§ 99-10. Libel and slander transmitted through an electronic medium.

26 (a) Definition. – The following definitions apply to this section:

27 (1) Communicate or communication. – The terms include the publication,

28 speaking, utterance, or conveyance by words, acts, or any other manner of a

29 libel or slander.

30 (2) Electronic medium. – The Internet and any computerized or electronic

31 information service. The term includes a bulletin board, a network, an online

32 service, electronic mail, a forum, a blog, or a news group.

Lady, I don't know Sean and I don't know you, but WE GET IT. MOVE ON.

YOU obviously have an obsessive personality. Get help.

Move on with your life. We are tired of reading about the same thing.

CG Service Appliance - Shady Company with attitude

Update by user Nov 04, 2011

Service was contacted via referral from Kitchen Aid for warranty repair of a problem with a $6000+ refrigerator. The service to be provided by CG Service was specifically and repeatedly conditioned upon payment under the warranty. All communication was over the phone with office personnel and it was agreed they would verify that Kitchen-Aid would pay for the repair and a proposed repair date was set for two weeks in advance (Oct 28th). I called their office on Tuesday Oct 25th to verify the status of the warranty claim and was told that Kitchen-Aid HAD approved the service under the warranty. As a result, I agreed to go through with the service appointment on Oct 28th. Since I had to be out of town that day my wife agreed to be available for the service appointment set up between 8AM - 12 Noon.

The service technician arrived 2 hours late spending only 15 minutes replacing the control board\". He then surprised my wife with a bill for service totalling $340.94! She call me immediately and was very upset because she was late for an apppointment and wasn\'t expecting to pay a bill. I immediately call the CG Service Office to find out why I was being presented a bill when you informed me it was covered under warranty\'. The office person (Theresa ?) then repeated her understanding that the service was covered under warranty and agreed to have the owner call me to discuss the matter\'. I never got a call back that day.

Update by user Nov 04, 2011

CG Service was contacted via referral from Kitchen Aid for warranty repair of a problem with a $6000+ refrigerator. The service to be provided by CG Service was specifically and repeatedly conditioned upon payment under the warranty. All communication was over the phone with office personnel and it was agreed they would verify that Kitchen-Aid would pay for the repair and a proposed repair date was set for two weeks in advance (Oct 28th). I called their office on Tuesday Oct 25th to verify the status of the warranty claim and was told that Kitchen-Aid HAD approved the service under the warranty. As a result, I agreed to go through with the service appointment on Oct 28th. Since I had to be out of town that day my wife agreed to be available for the service appointment set up between 8AM -12 Noon.

The service technician arrived 2 hours late spending only 15 minutes replacing the control board\". He then surprised my wife with a bill for service totalling $340.94! She call me immediately and was very upset because she was late for an apppointment and wasn\'t expecting to pay a bill. I immediately call the CG Service Office to find out why I was being presented a bill when you informed me it was covered under warranty\'. The office person (Theresa ?) then repeated her understanding that the service was covered under warranty and agreed to have the owner call me to discuss the matter\'. I never got a call back that day|.

When I arrived home I reviewed the bill only to discover not only was I being charged for a service I never agreed to pay for but was also being double-charged for the service: $250.14 parts and labor for the board replacement on the 28th, plus a $79.00 \"trip/diagnostic charge\" on October 6th THAT NEVER HAPPENED! I called CG again on Monday and was again told that the owner would call me. When I finally got a call back, SURPRISE SURPRISE, the owner was the technician at my home. After 20 minutes of conversation, it became apparent that he was not going to be reasonable. He denied that I had been repeatedly told that service would be covered under the warranty (which I WAS), that I had repeatedly conditioned the service upon coverage under the warranty (which I DID), and insisted that I owed the entire amount under threat of collections, etc. I told him repeatedly that I would have replaced the board myself (available for $137) if I hadn\'t been lied to about the warranty coverage. It should be noted that I am a handyman and have already replaced a number of failed parts on this poor-quality refrigerator myself. At this point, I am not sure what to do and would greatly apreciate some effective mediation to reach an acceptable solution. I will agree to pay the INFLATED parts and labor charge on the 28th ($250.14) to resolve the issue BUT WILL NOT PAY for a bogus trip on October 6th he\'s trying to bill for.

0 0 0 Like this Dislike this Report spam

Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2011
CG Service was contacted via referral from Kitchen Aid for warranty repair of a problem with a $6000+ refrigerator. The service to be provided by CG Service was specifically and repeatedly conditioned upon payment under the warranty. All communication was over the phone with office personnel and it was agreed they would verify that Kitchen-Aid would pay for the repair and a proposed repair date was set for two weeks in advance (Oct 28th). I called their office on Tuesday Oct 25th to verify the status of the warranty claim and was told that Kitchen-Aid HAD approved the service under the warranty. As a result, I agreed to go through with the service appointment on Oct 28th. Since I had to be out of town that day my wife agreed to be available for the service appointment set up between 8AM-Noon. The service technician arrived 2 hours late spending only 15 minutes replacing the control board. He then surprised my wife with a bill for service totalling $340.94! She call me immediately and was very upset because she was late for an apppointment wasn't expecting to pay a bill. I immediately call the CG Service Office to find out why I was being presented a bill when you informed me it was covered under warranty. The office person (Theresa ?) then repeated her understanding that the service was covered under warranty and agreed to have the owner call me to discuss the matter. I never got a call back that day. When I arrived home I reviewed the bill only to discover not only was I being charge for a service I never agreed to pay for but was also being double-charged for the service: $250.14 parts and labor for the board replacement on the 28th, plus a $79.00 "trip/diagnostic charge" on October 6th THAT NEVER HAPPENED! I called CG again on Monday and was again told that the owner would call me. When I finally got a call back, SURPRISE SURPRISE, the owner was the technician at my home. After 20 minutes of conversation, it became apparent that he was not going to be reasonable. He denied that I had been repeatedly told that service would be covered under the warranty (which I WAS), that I had repeatedly conditioned the service upon coverage under the warranty (which I DID), and insisted that I owed the entire amount under threat of collections, etc. I told him repeatedly that I would have replaced the board myself (available for $137) if I hadn't been lied to about the warranty coverage. It should be noted that I am a handyman and have already replaced a number of failed parts on this poor-quality refrigerator myself. At this point, I am not sure what to do and would greatly apreciate some effective mediation to reach an acceptable solution. I will agree to pay the INFLATED parts and labor charge on the 28th ($250.14) to resolve the issue BUT WILL NOT PAY for a bogus trip on October 6th he's trying to bill for. Take your business elsewhere, as this company is very Dishonest and will lie to you in a heartbeat!

Bowen Home Services Morehead City NC

Update of work NOT performed by Bowen Home Services in Morehead City, NC. After finding out that Sean lied and never did anything to cover my exposed home as promised, we had 3 other contractors come in and do the work. The house sustained more water damage due to the 3 weeks of exposure to rain. Thanks Sean Bowen! I had 4 ceilings repaired and painted, along with the siding and the roof being repaired in 2 days. Imagine if Sean had covered the roof as he stated he had done, I wouldn't have had to pay so much money for ceiling damages. Thanks again Sean Bowen YOU SUCK! Stay away from this lazy irresponsible no good person and give your money to a hard working honest person. Especially when times are hard and honest people are looking for work.

We actually had work done by Sean Bowen and it was wonderful. He was hard working, honest, and did everything in a timely manner. We will definately use him again and we would recommend him to anyone.

That is awful. We just submitted a complaint about a roofing company that ripped off consumers in Ohio and reopened as Everdry Roofing Suwanee. They fled after the Ohio Attorney General fined them several hundred thousand dollars for roofing fraud which they failed to pay.

Don't Use Bowen Home Services, LLC Morehead City NC

Update by user Oct 04, 2011

Shouldn\'t be in business! Very Dishonest!!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 22, 2011
After Hurricane Irene hit the Crystal Coast at Atlantic Beach, NC on August 27th, 2011 my home on the barrier island sustained serious roof damage. Once allowed back on the barrier island, my management agent contacted me on Monday August 29th, 2011 informing me I had serious roof damage at the peak of my roof on both sides, as well as, some siding and sulfite missing. The roof was missing rows of shingles on both sides near the top down to bare plywood leaving the entire house exposed to the elements. This also caused serious interior ceiling damage with the hurricane rain dumping close to 10 inches over a long period of time. My agent contacted Sean Bowen of Bowen Home Services, LLC of Morehead City, NC (supposedly an expert roofer) who immediately came to his office to go over the type of roof to put back on and inform him of a ball park figure. I then called the Sean Bowen myself within 30 minutes of his leaving my agents office going over the entire process he was to perform to get my roof repaired, and giving him permission to do the work with an agreed upon ball park figure. Sean stated was on his way over to close up my house with tar paper to avoid any further water damage and would order the 7 bundles of shingles taking a week to arrive. I thanked Sean several times in that conversation for being so prompt and getting my house covered while waiting on the shingles to arrive. Guess What? On September 21, 2011 3 weeks after the hurricane we find out the roofer not only didn't order the shingles he never went to the house to tar paper the roof to prevent further damage. When my agent finally got a hold of him, he stated "I don't even have an excuse I just didn't do it'. If he didn't want to do the work he could have told us that upfront or called and request we get someone else. He did nothing and never said a word until my agent went to the house and nothing was done. Since the first time he was contacted and supposedly on his was to seal the roof with tar paper it rained multiple times and who knows how much more damage has now been done for this lazy irresponsible person letting my $700,000 investment sit there to endure more damage without a word spoken. Don't give Sean Bowen your business he regards you and your property as a nuisance unless he feels like working that day. Oh yeah, he wasn't cheap either but I was willing to pay what he quoted so it wasn't over money he's just Lazy and Irresponsible!!!!!! Run away from this business as fast as you can!!!!!!

Internet Libel /Civil and Crim. Offense. (Public)

Sponsors: Senators Goss; Allran, Bingham, Davis, Jones, Stevens, and Tillman.

Referred to: Judiciary I.

February 4, 2009

7 adding a new section to read:

9 medium.

10 (a) Definition. – The following definitions apply to this section:

11 (1) Communicate. – The term includes publishing, speaking, uttering, or

12 conveying by words, acts, or in any other manner of a libel or slander.

13 (2) Electronic medium. – The Internet and any computerized or electronic

15 service, electronic mail, a forum, a blog, or a news group.

19 misdemeanor.

22 received or viewed in the State."

23 SECTION 2. Chapter 99 of the General Statutes is amended by adding a new

24 section to read:

25 "§ 99-10. Libel and slander transmitted through an electronic medium.

26 (a) Definition. – The following definitions apply to this section:

27 (1) Communicate or communication. – The terms include the publication,

28 speaking, utterance, or conveyance by words, acts, or any other manner of a

29 libel or slander.

30 (2) Electronic medium. – The Internet and any computerized or electronic

32 service, electronic mail, a forum, a blog, or a news group.

Obviously the last two comments supporting Sean didn't read my article that Sean owner of Bowen Home Services admitted to my manager he just didn't do what he was suppose to do. These were his own words,that cost me the customer alot of money.

Wonder how each one of them would feel if Sean had treated their property and wallet the way he treated me. Comments should be based on Seans actions to this particular case, they could say he did good work for them, but you cannot condon his dishonesty that hurt another person and their property.

I completely agree!!!! We have known Sean for awhile now and wouldn't trust anyone else with our home!

He is such an honest person, not to mention hard-working.

Sad that one person would try to ruin someone's business, especially Sean. There are two sides to every story and I put my money on Sean's.

My friends and I have used Sean Bowen for years. He is one of the most honest and ethical people I have ever met.

He is extremely hard working and does wonderful work. Anyone that knows him around here would completely agree.

It is a shame that someone would try to ruin his reputation. Very sad

View more comments (3)