Kuhio Ford - Ford poor customer service poor product reliability

Loyal customer with timely maintenance on Ford F-150. Cam timing off , engine sludge, electric windows front and back needed new motors. $9000 Transmission problems had transmission Redone $3,000 80k miles new engine , new transmission 3 years Later engine acted up so I took it in For diagnostics ... $3,600 for solenoid Replacement , brakes, ball joint. Called them after three days, customer service says mechanic is having a hard time putting the motor head back. Week and a half after I pick my truck up heading home, service light comes on and my engine starts to miss and stutter. Immediately called Ford up and said I need to take the car in somethings wrong. I get home , park my truck , get up the next day truck won’t start????? I just paid $3,600 to get it repaired. Had to tow it which cost me additional $200 dollars. Ask for a loaner, all taken. Called to check on it and I get the “ Oh I’m sorry your service person is busy right now , I’ll have her call you back. That was two days ago no call back no update. Meanwhile it’s Friday’s afternoon and closing time has past. I guess I’ll have to wait till Monday. I’ll never buy a Ford again. The dealership and repair Techs are so untrained in customer service and Mechanic know how it’s just a matter of time till it catches up and realize why Ford has all these bad reviews.

That's a shame when you pay that much money for poor designed vehicles and so called certified Ford techs that don't do there job right. I'm just waiting for the day when it finally catches Ford up and we can finally feel justice has been done to a company that I think is riding their reputation of a old company but not producing quality anymore.

Also they won't make it right after they have sold you the vehicle and just rely on a dealership to bale them out of the problem they sold you. In the end you are just stuck with a vehicle you can't sale hardly and bitter towards Ford forever and a constant reminder of It every time you ride down the road and see Fords.

ID
Lihue, Hawaii
Service
Kuhio Ford Truck Diagnostics
Cons
  • In correct quotations on estimated cost and repair
  • Customer service and lack of mechanic knowledge
  • Customer service after have this know problem
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution