Airimba Wireless - Airimba is the worst internet service I have ever had in my life

Not only are there connections about the equivalent speed of dial-up (on a good day), but they frequently have outages and random disconnects. I'm lucky to be able to stream a TV show or watch a youtube video. Generally, I have to let any stream before even starting it if I don't want it to freeze constantly while more is downloaded. And the customer support is pretty much useless. Honestly, this service is like the pizza hut of internet providers. You go there if you don't care about how *** of product/service you are gonna receive and just want something easy and convenient to sign up for (which was about the only nice thing). I am currently downloading a 60 MB file and it has taken about 10 mins and is still only half way done. On my old connection I could download that in a matter of seconds. Thank god I am switching internet services this friday or I think I might go find the Airimba Headquarters (more than likely located in some kids basement) and go on a murderous rampage.
ID