Townsend Nissan /Tuscaloosa personnel are liars

I went to buy my car thur my job vpp program I was supposed to have got the car under dealers invoice they didn't give me the discount when I asked them about they lied till the end they are a very dishonest dealership the salesman Luke, the gm BJ and the finance mg Ty they finally said that they didn't give it to me because it was a hassle that day so they gave it to me what they wanted all I can say about them and if Nissan USA goes along with it they are all liars and crooks and everyone I no will no it...I will never buy from this dealership ever or Nissan if this situation can't be cleared up!! Who are the dealership suppose to honor the customers no I no this dealership their billfolds!!! Don't ever go in their and let them deceive you out of your discount because they no that you are getting the better deal than them... Buyers beware they are Liars and stealer not to be trusted they can look you in the eye and lie constantly that's what they hasdone fir me for the last 2 days and for the last time I just bought this car 9/17/2011

I agree with you 1,000%. I use to own a Pathfinder and began having problems with the transmission, when I took it in they wanted to charge me $3,000 for a problem that was through the fault of their company.

So before I let them fix it I did some research on the internet and this was no surprise that thousands of other owners where having the same problems.

Also after contacting the corporate office they to explained to me that it wasn't their fault. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO SHOP THEIR NOT EVEN IF THEY WERE GIVING CARS AWAY!!!

ID