Chevrolet - Shoddy and deceptive repairs

To: Edward Peper, Jr, General Manager Re: Bill Seidle Chevrolet, Clermont Florida Jan 8, 2007 I went to the internet for Bill Seidle and found that I am not alone in my dissatisfaction with the work or lying ways of the employees. A $400 plus repair job cost me $1704.95. I was charged for parts never installed, billed for a core charge and when I requested the old parts, was told it would cost me $25 more. Never received all of the replaced parts, so don't know if they were replaced in whole or piece meal. The U-joint was dropped and I was charged for a new one but the pictures prove it was never replaced. Was told they replaced one of the four caps on it and charged for a new one. The starter worked fine until the day I picked the car up and was told the starter was shot. They had put 3 miles on the truck during the week they had it and it started fine ever time I was there. I say they broke the post off the starter solenoid buy using the super charger to turn the engine over. They said they never replace just a solenoid, only the whole thing. First day was told over the phone, the battery was shot and it needed new tires. I went and retrieved the almost new battery and took it to the place I bought it and it checked out perfect and is still doing fine. The tire have 3/16 tread over the wear bars. I went back and asked for the U-Joint I paid for or my money back and was told they would not talk about me or my truck anymore I could go on and on about the shady dealings and evasive and self protecting answers. I told them one doesn't ask the bank robbers if they robbed a bank !!!!!!! Any comments please feel free to email me @ Cagy2@***.com John Grafton Clermont, Fl. 34711
ID