Super Space Self Storage / Manager Geoffrey Taylor, Racist

Update by user Oct 19, 2011

The racism still continues at this place of business. Nothing has changed and upper management has not replied my emails.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2011
My aunt and I had a unit at this storage facility. The facility was fine until new management arrived. Geoffrey Taylor is the new manager or should I say "grand wizard" of the facility along with his sidekick girlfriend Victoria. The rude and unprofessional behavior of this narcissistic self-righteous manager really gives the word "***" a new meaning. Don't let his fake smile deceive you; he is a racist hypocrite who badmouths customers with racial epithet behind their backs and gives special privileges to chosen customers mainly of Caucasian ethnicity. The facility strictly prohibits flammable materials in storage units and pets are not allowed in building, but preferred customers are exempt. I had to accompany my aunt in the evenings when she wanted something from her unit, she feared the dogs that were allowed to roam the hallways of the building. The chosen few are allowed to paint, work on motors and even drink alcohol on the premises. Some stay after hours no question asked and can even use vacant units too. These are just a few of the privileges allowed to the chosen few that we seen before moving. Those who are thinking of renting a unit at this facility should do some research before signing a contract. There are plenty of storage facilities in town that probably adhere to their own rules and show no favoritism. Good Luck.

I understand how you feel you are right customer service sucks and Victoria is a rude racist child who has a wild hair up she Butt. :cry

Geoffrey Taylor is an evil man full of hate and anger a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Its true what people have said about this man prejudice to the core.

Checkout the latest review on Yelp what a joke, another Knight of the Ku Klux Kan satisfied. Or like he put it in he’s review “ RUN BY SOME GREAT FOLKS” Bad reviews NO!

Good YES! F#%K YELP AND SUPER SPACE STORAGE!

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!

Jeff and Victoria take advantage of their positions and will stab anyone in the back the first chance they get. They cover for each other with lies and false truths and harass and bully anyone who gets in their way employees or customers. They are racist believe me I know, I used to work there

I went there with my husband and was treated very rude by girl who couldn’t stop talking on her cell phone. She just ignored us, we stood there for ten minutes and left.

She had the nerve to tell us by in a sarcastic tone, my husband is black. :sigh

I had a storage unit there but could not deal with the managers Racist innuendos and indirect comments every time I paid my bill. Yeh, the managers is a racist. :(

सुपर अंतरिक्ष स्व भंडारण एक नस्लवादी प्रबंधक है. Geoffrey टेलर हिंदुओं और भारतीय लोगों के बारे में नस्लवादी चुटकुले बनाता है.फिर भी, वह अभी भी अपने लोगों को किराए जबकि हमारी पीठ के पीछे हमें का मजाक उड़ा रही.हमें बहिष्कार इस व्यवसाय और बाद सभी सामाजिक नेटवर्क पर गुस्सा कर रहे हैं, इस नस्लवादी सुअर के लिए अपने समय के सभी के लिए उजागर करने के लिए देख.

Your right. The manager is rude to non whites I seen it fist hand.

this is the sunnyvale, ca. location, Geoffrey Taylor really is mean to people of color.

I did not rent there. :cry

That is such a shame, so sad. Racism is something that should not even be talked about anymore, let along something you have to worry about when you are going to put something in storage.

Cheap Storage