Austin Kayak - Terrible Customer Service and NO Communication

Ordered a Kaku Voodoo Fishing SUP and paddle from Austin Kayak a week ago and after 6 days the order status was pending. Had to call them 3 separate times and finally, after waiting 45 minutes, got someone on the line. They said they were waiting to receive the paddle I ordered before shipping the order. I told them I ordered that specific paddle b/c they had 2 in stock. So, their website is misleading and the customer service clown was extremely defensive and rude - told them to cancel my order immmediatey (which they actually did). Will never order anything from this company again.

I must have got the same customer (no)service rep as you. I ordered a pfd several days ago and had heard nothing from them.

Called to find out what was going on and was told that, even though it t showed as in stock, the pfd that I had ordered was not in stock when I ordered it. After a long conversation about my frustration and his lack of caring, I canceled my order. I immediately went to their site and found that they are still showing it as in stock, even though they don’t have it. I was offered nothing for my frustration.

No discount code. No nothing. Like you, I have no confidence in this seller and will never order anything else.

I hope they record their calls and that someone in charge listens to the recording. This guy needs to find another line of work.

ID