Don’t bother

POF #1827714
they think you are a plant, checking them out. Serious. File a complaint with AG's office.

Sucks

POF #1827713
do a uninstall, also make sure they haven't hacked in your acct. They know when you are on your device. File a report with AG"s office. Lets put these dirtbags outta business and in jail.

Sucks

POF #1827712
Uninstall, but I bet they already hacked your acct. they when you are on your device.

N/A I would not recommend POF

POF #1827711
They just want your money that's all. File with Attorney General
0 1

Dont do it!

POF #1827709
Contact the Attorney General and file a complaint.
comment to review:

American Ghost Hunter The Movie/ Is there really such a movie? Haven't receieved!

aghtelevision #757793
Here's my update. I received the So called Movie or documentary last week. I was so excited to watch it. WHAT A *** joke! OMG this was something any of us could have put together in our garage in a week or so. I have a real hard time Ryan was pulled into this project. Ryan has no idea how this has hurt his credibility. Anyway, I watched it once, and anyone that wants one? I bet I can get mine to you a 100 times faster. One last thing, there are much better programs on the TV today than this POS. :upset
1 0
comment to review:

Kuhmo Tires are Junko Tires!

Kuhmo #389013
The rear tires have worn prematurely. The fronts are still new 14/32 rear 9/32 and yes I rotate my tires. They only have 10,000 miles on them. As with all large companies they wouldn't even talk with me and acted like they couldn't give a Shtz. There's more to the story, but I really don't want to bore everyone. But the AG's office has it now.
comment to review:

Would not sell my child CD.

Walmart #386058
So as long as your daughter doesn't get caught,stealing Cd's,Liquor,smokes,it's all ok? By 12 my kids knew the difference between right and wrong and they also knew the consequences! She should have been hauled off to jail! Just wait and see what you have to look for, A pole dancer, listening to stolen CD's and you get to sit at home and raise your new grand baby! Doesn't that sound like fun!

BEST BUY TRICKED ME

Best Buy #382125
Sounds like the Best Buy I know. I think I've been asked to leave 3 of their stores because I told them what I thought of them!

Lays Potato chips

Frito Lay #372311
Amen to Phillip on Aug 21. Finally someone with a brain explaining the truth about our system and how it all works! Congrats Phillip I am a true fan! Knowledge is Power!
comment to review:

Not Caring About Families.

Walmart #372306
Are you people serious? I think you have turned this into a major deal. Dude if you don't like working holidays, don't get a job in retail period. We all know WallyWorld is open 24x7x365 so friggin move on and quit the whining and fighting. :cry

Chase class action

Chase Bank #372296
I agree, Chase is all about Chase. I in fact had a similiar instance with them regarding a equity account. Mine was 250,000.00 I used the account to build a sell houses. Never a late payment. When the last house was sold they shut me down. Here's an even better one for you, they took 26,000.00 out of my checking account for a check that was a year old for improper signature. Now who keeps 26,000.00 in their checking account? So as a result all checks out there started bouncing like rubber! Oh they made it right, they covered the overdraft charges, but did nothing about their mistake on the improper endorsement, or my reputation. Never Use them!
comment to review:

Direct TV Doesn't Care about service Just your money!

DIRECTV #358324
My complaint is they added another 24 months to my contract and never told me. This is the kind of things they do. I constantly have to call in to have them correct my bill.