Walmart - Wallmart going Downhill in a hurry

Update by user Feb 11, 2012

Boy, you can sure tell the Walmart employees that make comments on here. I can\'t help it when I write the truth everyone has a right to that.

But People that call themselves Big 9Something) Always are trying to make up for there short *** s and are little people. Not Midgets.

Don\'t want to offend anyone else. Ya\"all

Original review posted by user Feb 07, 2012
We shop at the Walmart In Bolivar, Mo. Each time we go there, there is a new disappointment. The prices continue to rise, the service continues to decline. This trip, no greeter at the door, no wipes for your hands, I watched the door as I was waiting for my wife. Several people came in looking for carts? One person came in with a return looking for someone to tag it. 2 people went out the door and the bell went off saying to step back in for someone to check your receipt. No one showed up to check, and the people never even stopped,they just kept on going. We have had several instances of all the carts being out in the lot and even blocking parking stalls. When we left yesterday there were 6 employees on just one end of the store all out smoking. There is normally about 3 checkout lines open, so you wait forever, I am not going to pay your prices to check myself out and bag my own groceries. Ever since Sam Walton Died this company has continued to go downhill! I want to shop somewhere else, but your company ran the little guys out of business,so there would be no competition, then you could raise your prices. You may think I am one of a few unhappy customers, but you are sadly mistaken. Go on "Pissed consumer.com" and look at the Walmart complaints. Just exactly what is your agenda? I know what mine is, to find a company that cares about customer service, fair prices, and really show they want my business. That unfortunately is not Walmart anymore. P.S. have you ever tried to find someone in the store to ask a question, or ask for help? They are usually ignorant and can't answer your question, if you can find someone. Then they read off the label of the product to try give you the answer. Thanks anyway, I can read.

No but I do work in retail. Why are you bashing them Fast Cobra. Did you get caught shoplifting like Tasha said?

I don't want anyone shopping at this particular location. If you do and if you have children I hope they die before you do.

"boy, you can sure tell the Walmart employees that make comments on here."

How old are you to believe that they are the ones posting against you. That is logic of a nine year old. It is like me claiming you only posted this as a lie because you get fired or were arrested for shoplifting.

you people need to calm down, especially the psychotic BigBruce

I will shop where I want to. If you guys are married I hope your spouce dies. You are all a bunch of losers.

WalMart didn't put the little guys out of business, people like YOU did for shopping there. You're pinching pennies, and local merchants, at WalMart, but you'll pay more for a hamburger?

Puleeze. :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset

I see numerous people here who lack work ethnic. I too noticed a decline in Wal-mart's service, I'm to the point where I've ceased shopping there and am willing to pay a little more at another store in order to gett eh service I need.

A lot of times in Wal-mart items I need for my work are not in stock, or everything is super sized to cater to their large customers (I am a thin person). When I need to purchase a game or something the key is nowhere to be found and I spend 45 mins hunting for it. Three lanes will be open while all the shoppers have over 9000 groceries to check out, and fifteen customers in each line. I usually beg some worker in the back to check out my items, which they do, and that is very helpful since I usually only have a handful of items that I'm carrying.

People in the regular line *** about how poor the service is.

Yes, I'm very glad that other businesses are available, as I can get good quality goods from them when I need them. You're a real trooper, Benthere

People in the regular line *** about how poor the service is.

Benthere - next time I see you on your break I will kick your *** for not wiping mine.

I sort of have to agree with samsam. I get annoyed at how a big, busy store only has a couple cashiers working, a lot of stuff isn't stocked, the bathrooms are usually a mess and carts are everywhere.

but I'll never blame the employees, just Walmart for not having enough people on duty.

people need to relax while they shop, just take the shopping experience how it is and realize that our economy isn't that great right now so a lot of other things aren't going to be great as well. such as service at stores.

View more comments (10)
Walmart Parking

Advanced Reviewer

Kuhmo Tires are Junko Tires!

Update by user Jan 05, 2012

Nothing new to report from Kuhmo. I think I\'m done with tire rack.

so far looks like I\'m going to be eating 2 tires. Anyone know what goes best with tires?

Ketchup? Mayo?

Update by user Dec 14, 2011

Here\'s what going on with my tires! Well guess what, I heard from Tire Rack again today.

What a joke! Now they are offering 50% off of 2 new tires. The total with 50% off is.......$227.08 This is almost getting funny! I said almost.

This is the worst customer service I have ever seen! My new tires originally were only 139.00 each before shipping and tax and installation. So you are telling me now I have 2 junk tires I am getting no credit whatsoever for, and they want me to pay 227.08 plus get a mount and dismount at my cost? Does anyone there know math at all?

I\'m no math major myself but I do know when I\'m getting the short end of the stick! Would you like Vaseline with those tires sir? Anyway I told them KMA. See I went to Tire rack because they sold me the tires.

Now I\'m going to have to go to Kumho and try and deal with them. Anyone wana a guess how much time Tire Rack is wasting on employees expending more energy trying NOT to give customer service? Common sense would tell you take care of the problem. Let me ask anyone that reads this.

If you get a bad hamburger at McD\'s do you go to the company that supplies the Hamburger or do you go back to where they bought the burger? *** no! you go where you bought the burger! That\'s their problem with the burger supplier in this case (KUMHO) not my problem!

But Tire Rack has now made it my problem! So, before you go and buy tires and lug them down to Walmart to have them installed, think about how much fun you get to have.

Update by user Dec 11, 2011

Nothing new to report. No contact from Tire Rack Or Kuhmo,typical example of how much they care about taking care of problems. Waiting AG\'s office to investigate.

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2011
I use to think Kuhmo Tires were good tires. Key word now is "were" these tires are JUNK! and besides that their customer service is worse than their *** tires! I "was" a longtime user of Junko tires, not anymore. No one wants to business with any company that doesn't stand behind their product. If the company can make millions of dollars selling Junko's imagine what they could do with good tires! You pay $1,000.00 for a set of tires, you would expect them to get at least close to the "advertised" Mileage out of them! So, before you decide to shell out that kind of cash, do some real research into what their worthless warranty says! Or better yet buy 2 sets of cheaper tires and then when they wear out pre-maturely you still have another brand new set, sitting in the garage just waiting for you and you will still have some money left over for a really nice dinner with your girl and you won't have to be pissed off! Or was that Pissed on? By the way Stay away from Tire Rack they are as worthless as Kuhmo!

The rear tires have worn prematurely. The fronts are still new 14/32 rear 9/32 and yes I rotate my tires.

They only have 10,000 miles on them. As with all large companies they wouldn't even talk with me and acted like they couldn't give a Shtz.

There's more to the story, but I really don't want to bore everyone. But the AG's office has it now.

Would you kindly explain EXACTLY what happened with your tires? This "generic" blast at Kuhmo without specifics means nothing.

Advanced Reviewer

Supplement Warehouse - Supplementwarehouse.com Say's one thing but does another!

Update by user Dec 05, 2011

Ha! Check this out, I received and e-mail from SW that they cannot match E-bay prices.

WHAT! That\'s where I got their advertisement from.

Off of E-bay. WTH?

Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2011
supplement warehouse.com advertises on E-bay web page stating the will beat any price bye 5%. Well I missed an item and so I sent them the info. The ending bid was 32.00 and 2.65 for shipping. At first it appeared they would beat the price. However they wanted 10.00+ for shipping. WTF? for 4 small boxes of nasal strips that weigh about 5 OZ! So I went back in and changed the order to equal out to be the 32.00 and the 2.65. They in turn changed the order to $59.67. Bottom line, this company is taking advantage of people. Until today I never heard of them. Now I no one else believes their ad!

Update by user Dec 14, 2011

Well guess what, I heard from Tire Rack again today. What a joke!

This is the worst customer service I have ever seen! My new tires...

Not quite sure what it is you are complaining about. In reading your original review it says that you got over 65,000 miles out of each set of "Kumo" tires (actually spelled: Kumho) on two DIFFERENT VEHCILES.

That's a lot of miles, especially reading all the negative reviews about Kumho tires and their lack of tread life. Did you purchase one of Kumho's Road Venture Series tires, or a set of their cheap Solus tires? Either way, you have now put Kumhos on your Dodge Ram 2500, a truck that weighs 2 1/2 tons. Not sure why you chose Kumhos for a full size truck, but let's continue.

You don't specify how many miles you put on this third set of Kumhos, but you do state that the rears were down to 9/32 of an inch. Are you aware that Kumho's tire warranty states that your tires aren't considered worn until they reach 2/32 of an inch remaining tread. You've still got a ways to go before you can claim any warranty, and that is assuming that you purchased Kumho tires that came with a warranty. You say your front tires are fine and that your rear tires have warn evenly.

You have nearly 1/2 an inch of tread on your fronts, and your rears are only down by about 1/8 of an inch from your fronts.

Still don't see a problem here... other than the fact that you put Kumhos on your pickup truck.

View more comments

Advanced Reviewer

Resolved: DIRECTV - Direct TV Doesn't Care about service Just your money!

Update by user Nov 06, 2011

Nothing new to report. I finally received a E-mail from Direct about a week ago saying they would look into the matter.

They also said I shouldn\'t have contacted the Atty General because they felt it could be handled had I contacted them with my concerns.OMG! I told them I had spent countless hours on the phone with them to no resolution. I told them I was fully aware of the Class Action Lawsuit they are involved with concerning these very issues! I still have no resolution!

My son is being deployed to Afganistan and they let him out of his contract, no termination fee! So I guess it\'s going to take me going with him?

Original review posted by user Oct 06, 2011
This company has become one of the best scam artist around. Each person only tells you about half of what you need to know. They lie to you and then deny,deny,deny! They must have a school to sell and not deliver. They remind me of one of those "FREE" trips to Branson. You never get what you expect. They will extend your contract on you without you knowing and will never tell you! You might as well be talking to the wall when you are looking for service, cause they can't Hear.....You! I mean what do you think of a company that goes on National TV and Bad mouth's their competition? Does that make you want it more?

My complaint is they added another 24 months to my contract and never told me. This is the kind of things they do. I constantly have to call in to have them correct my bill.

You are absolutely correct in what you say but...what is your complaint??

Resolved
Directv Tv Service

Advanced Reviewer

DIRECTV - Direct TV Rip Off (Nothing's Free)

Update by user Nov 22, 2011

How about this. direct TV responded to the AG\'s office(not me) and said, although they did review their agreement and were correct, there may not have been proper disclosure for the \"FREE\" DVR and so they were going to wave the entension of the 2 year agreement.

How Kind of them.

Funny thing is, they contradict themselves in their own letter by saying the DVR upgrade was \"FREE\" but they were going to wave the 2 year contract extension? How does that equal free????

Update by user Nov 06, 2011

Original review posted by user Oct 06, 2011
I contacted direct TV and of course while I was on the phone I got the sales pitch. We can give you Free HBO and then if you don't want it after the 3 month's you cancel at no charge. Also Let me give you Free HD channels for 3 month's, once again you need to call by a specific date to cancel. Guess what before the date I was suppose to cancel I got a charge for the "Free" HD channels. Surprise! I was taught long ago nothing is free, but I continue to get sucked in. Every time I call Direct TV I get a totally different answer or they never listen to you, they just keep repeating their answer like a recording. So back to me getting the equipment. I call for the equipment, apparently when you order different equipment then they consider that an upgrade. I was told by the installer they send out the upgrade because my old system would not be capable of doing what was needed. Turns out the reason I now had to have an installer out (cost me 19.99) because my system was now a DVR and he had to do something to the dish? Here's the kicker, Direct TV automatically extends you contract to an additional 24 month's when you upgrade. Here's the biggest News Flash! They don't tell you! That's right I was never told, or signed anything agreeing to a 24 month extension. What a Rip off. Oh you want to cancel? How about 20.00 a month for the remaining amount of your new contract! (Extortion!) I was so upset after telling my story 3 times and a 4Th person will be calling me back. I have a serious heart condition and these people have aggravated be every time I call. It's funny how the big companies get big my screwing the little guys! No one there listen's!

DirecTV rips you off by non-disclosure, including re-starting your contract time with them if you upgrade a piece of equipment. Your time starts again.......

You are absolutely correct in saying DTV does all that to their customers and more.They do not listen,they are there to get your money and extend your contract anyway they can. the best thing to do is calm down and not deal with them,read the complaints/answers of others and you will pick up more information on DTV and what they do to their customers.

Directv Tv Service

Advanced Reviewer

Resolved: Hughes Network Systems - Hughesnet Service and product are the worst!

We have been with Hughesnet for over a year. I am so tired of calling them to complain about the internet being so slow. We continue to have dropped service during any attempt at downloads! The customer service or tech services awnser to every problem is, shut down and re boot everything. This has never solved any problem I have had with their equipment. I spent the last 2 days getting so aggravated and being transferred to so many different people and kept having to explain the problems over and over. I bet that not one of the top owners, ceo or what have you even knows of all the complaints and problem. I asked when does my contract expire and was told I would need to pay a 263.00 cancelation fee. I was a fool and purchased my equipment from them. So if anyone wants to buy their equipment from me, have I got a deal for you.
Resolved