POF - Stay Far Away!!

This company is a front for extortion. They claim to be a dating site, they apparently have models you see for free, then they get you to join. Once the hook is set they continually ask for you to pay more for additional Items. When they send you searches they are all as ugly as my grandmother, weigh probably 200lbs + and some need a shave. The y had one female contact me, definitely not in my league,she was younger than my daughter, she was looking for a green card. To keep it short. after they had another contact me, she told me a sob story how her entire family was killed in an auto accident. She was broke, she said we couldn't talk on the phone because it was broken. but it would text perfect. This was very funny, I called the number, New Jersey Number voicemail. She said she lived in OK. Something I couldn't get, I have odd sleep hours, yet every time she would text me within 5 minutes?? no text before, none at night. I would ask her questions she would totally ignore them. then the next day she would ask me the same exact questions she had asked me the day before I had already answered.So finally I say, look when you get your phone fixed, give me a call. and here is her response"Okay Goodluck" haven't heard from her since. This continuas conversation was very one sided on her part, and anything I would answer was like I never said anything?? Sometimes I thought I thought I was talking with a robot? These people are ripping people off, and are not Legit!!!
Joplin, Missouri
Pof Profile

Advanced Reviewer

Musicians Friend - Make sure you are buying the entire poduct not piece by piece!

A Microphone that comes without a cord is like a car coming without a steering wheel! Oh, I can't drive my new car because I have to chose what steering wheel I want! Give me a break! In my 30+ years in music I have never received a mic without a cord! So I would like to return this un-useable JOKE! I have done business with your company in the past, but this is rediculas. Don't blame it on Sure, My wife worked for them for many years. I see this is your companies fault for not identifying in your add or by sending a potential buyer that this mic doesn't come with a cord. When a kid opens a Christmas present and is all excited and then comes to find out, Oh! my toy truck has no wheels. So once again I Want to return this Mic and I will find a new one that comes with a cord, but at a different supplier. you can Title this " lost business and customer!

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience this has been. We would like to make sure you are taken care of and are able to use your new Microphone!

Please send us an email to GearHeads@Musiciansfriend.com with your order information and we will follow up with you on this. Thank you

Advanced Reviewer

ATT - Different story every time you call.

Talk about the worst customer service I have ever had with any company in my 62 years. I had been with AT&T since their inception when they were called cellular one, anyway it has always been typical for my monthly phone bill to never,ever reflect what I was originally told it would be. So each month I would have to call them and get it straightened out. Well this time there was a promo add on T/V that said if you have Direct TV and AT&T you would receive HBO for life. I called in, because I have both and they verified it and so I got HBO for free for what I thought for life. Well I'm not dead, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this. 3 days ago now they shut off my HBO, my bills are all paid up. I called Direct T/V they said it was AT&T that ran the promo so I would need to call them, I called them they blamed it on Direct T/V. So I spent 45+ minutes with them on that date. The next day I figured I had cooled down and would give it another go. Well I was on the phone with both companies for a total 1 and a half hours and and at the end I was still at the same place I was. No HBO. I have to tell you I spoke no less than 6 different people maybe 8, everyone had a different answer as to why I now have no HBO. I was on the phone with one of Customer retention Department at AT&T and she was the rudest person I have ever dealt with. She constantly talked over me,interrupted me,told that I was getting the best price in town and there was no way I could take my business anywhere else cheaper. Bottom Line she could give a *** And she was in the customer retention department? Are you kidding me. AS of today I have now saved $35.00 per month on my 2 phones and have better coverage, the service can't be any worse! AS for Direct TV I have been with them off and on for over 10 years and their head is now on the chopping block. If you want to same money and get $10.00 off your first month's bill contact me. I go by (Beenthere)

I totally agree. I am so sick and tied of being lied to every time you call you get a different answer.

I was told my bill was going to be $90 plus tax yet every month I am charged $145 plus tax fees. I switched to T Mobile. HOWEVER although I have NO contract with ATT and I OWN my phones they refuse to unlock my phones. This is crooked!

They keep saying they have given me unlock codes but they don't work.

I applied 3 times on line to get the phone unlocked and for over 3 days it has been in pending status. Its supposed to take no more than 24 hrs.

Who cares.....

AT&T has gotten to BIG for their britches. Sad that a company this Big can't get Better Customer service.

They don't care, its all about selling service.

Been with company when it was Pac bell, family worked in company. It sure makes me feel good to hear others stating this once #1 company has fallen below its mark.

I'm 62 but not such a snowflake. How did you ever live this long being so delicate ?

You sound like members of my 1961 Kindergarten class with your whining. "Mrs. Smedlock, he wasn't nice to me, boo hoo hoo." You'd better quit it before they mistake you for demented.

I dumped At&T when they ripped off my business 25 years ago and haven't thought of them since. The second "T" stands for telegraph ; how up to date can that be ?

View more comments (3)
Chandler, Arizona
Cons
  • Managers at home office could care less
  • Online customer service
  • Unmet promises

Camping World price gouging

Go into any Camping World,look at the shelf price,one is for regular customer,join our Good Sam club you get a different price,go to camping world,another price,and oh by the way they will price match. I found several items on ebay,free.shipping and much less money. Can anyone say class action lawsuit? Re
Pricing issue

Reliable Chevrolet in Springfield, Mo Isn't So Reliable

I recently purchased a 2016 Silverado from Reliable. The salesman told me all kinds of things they would do not one thing has been done as promised! They claim they put a paint protectant on my vehicle, so I said give me the info on it and what the warranty is. 2 oil changes per year for 5 years, give me a copy of that, no they want me to go online and copy it off the internet. Hello? I just spent more money on this truck than I spent on my house! I don't work for you so you do the leg work, what did I just pay for? I asked for a breakdown of the Vehicle I.D. number, the manager I was speaking to told me what do I mean a breakdown of the V.I.N. and that he has been in the car business for 20 years and he told me there is no breakdown for the V.I.N. Well Mr. Manager each number and each letter on all Motor Vehicles have V.I.N. breakdowns, and I worked for a major insurance company for 25 years and I actually taught people how to read the breakdown of the V.I.N. for about 10 of those years. The 1st digit will tell you where your vehicle was built or what factory on mine the 10th digit tells me which of 4 different 6.0 ltr engines my truck has in it. Oh I almost forgot, I told the salesman (who already doesn't work there anymore?) I have a vehicle that will be bought back by the manufacturer on Dec 15th so I needed my truck payment to be differed until December "oh sure,we do that all the time no problem he say's" turns out they don't but the manager I was speaking to says " I'll review the tape,we video tape all transactions for these dispute purposes" Can anyone see uh Lawsuit for video taping and recording me without my consent or knowledge? WTH. Every-time I call and ask to speak with the new truck sales manager, I get someone different. At this point I am being treated like a piece of dirt. Once they got my money it KMA baby! Oh, also they sent me 3 surveys on how they did, wish I had received them later than sooner.
Springfield, Missouri
Service
Chevrolet Manager
Cons
  • Management attitude
All of the above?
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Advanced Reviewer

Hustler Turf Equipment - Hustler SD Raptor zero Turn Mower/ Factory default Not Getting Fixed

Update by user Jul 10, 2017

Well the saga continues, I have had the right side fender replaced 3 times and now it's broke again. The paint is peeling off the deck all over and the place where you put your feet!

Horrible service. They need to step up and buy my mower back!

there has to be other owners out there with the same problems? can you say; Class Action?

Original review posted by user Oct 14, 2016
I purchased a brand new Raptor SD. 52" well for awhile things went quite well, i had several people recommend them before I purchased mine. Now The right side what they call a fender cracked at the back. I had it replaced at the dealer, less than a month later the left side has cracked and now broke and the right side again broke at the same place. Now I can't be the only owner this has happened to. I contacted the manufacturer of Hustler and they were all apologetic and said they would contact my dealer and get this all handled. I have received no contact from them since 9/30/16 Excel Industries. If you plan on buying one, for god-sake don't use it past 60 hours!
Montgomery Village, Maryland
Hustler Turf Equipment Sd 52 Lawn Mower
Pros
  • Wider cut
Cons
  • Faulty parts
Damaged or defective

Tmart.com I urge all to File a complaint with New York AG's office

I just filed a report with the AG's office in New York. and filed with Pay Pal. This company is stealing from the American people! I have read several cases where the products are inferior or don't even arrive at the correct address's. This need to stop. I will never order from them again, I would recommend anyone that does read these messages first. I tried to call the phone number I found for them (718) 680-**** it said the mailbox was full. I wonder why? I spent many hours and many days trying to contact them and to try and resolve my issues. I can't a hold of anyone. Now I'm getting all our service reps are busy,try back later. I have tried back later and received the same thing. I think the person that owns this company has taken off??
Marionville, Missouri

Tmart - Beware: Don't Buy from T-Mart

I ordered 3 items. Only one arrived. It was wrong. They have no phone number for you to call. They do have a chat: when you click on it you become somewhere around 43rd in line and after a 25 minute wait then a screen popped up that said all reps are busy, try back later and you get disconnected. I did get through on one day and they wanted a photo of the item I received and the a picture of the shipping package before I could get a RA number. I took the pictures and when I tried to send them via their system,it did not work. so I was told sometimes it doesn't work. I tried again for 2 days and could not get through for a second attempt. At this point I am pissed off. I want my money back for my entire order and I want an RA number so I can send them their cord back. What a joke this company has turned out to be!!! People like this should be put in jail for fraud!
Goodson, Missouri
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Slow shipping
  • Customer service
  • Lack of communication follow up

Beware of Sonic In Bolivar Mo

I have had several instances of poor food at this Sonic. Always luke warm at best,happy hour drinks are always a full cup of ice. Here's the topper! Yesterday 2 hours of eating luke warm Burger I threw up, and then had the runs for 2 hrs. I'm done, I have talked to the management there on several occasions and obviously someone there does not care about what goes out the door. Sonic prides themselves on fresh made food! Not in Bolivar. Note: I have eaten at many Sonic drive inn's and In my Opinion Buffalo Mo is the best food and service around! They should be commended!

Your total monetary loss was $1500 from one visit?? WHOA!

that's A LOT of food! It's no wonder you had the sheetz. Lesson learned.

Lay off the excessive burgers, you big ol'hambeast. :roll

#792012

benthere,

Then why do you keep going back? Duh!

View more comments (1)
Bolivar, Missouri
Sonic Burger

Advanced Reviewer

aghtelevision - American Ghost Hunter The Movie/ Is there really such a movie? Haven't receieved!

I per-ordered the Movie ( I use that term loosely) Back on Sept 15th. I had watched Ryan Buell's series PRS and respected him. Now He and Chad Calek have done nothing but provide everyone with Lip-service and No DVDs! Perhaps it's time to notify the atty General about Fraud? Then we have to look and Chad always smiling and traveling around on our Money! You ***! You have no credibility whatsoever as a film maker! Or as a person. How can you have the gal to write your B/S poor excuses and then post smiling pictures of yourself? Are you smiling and laughing inside because you have been using the American Public's hard earned money. You must be working on your skills to become a politician! *** away our money and unable to deliver on your sorry excuses and promises! My suggestion to you is to never make another movie, because no one would buy it! At this point you should refund the money you have received and still send out the CD at no charge, to attempt at gaining any kind of respect from your use to be fans! Sad part, you have taken Ryan down with you!

I ordered my dvd and received it but I never opened it and have tried to return it since the is no return clause I didn't see a problem. He is all nice taking your money but after that no service at all and he told me on email he doesn't take returns and to sell it on ebay. I am sorry I should get back all the money I spent if you are going to have a no return policy then your website should state that.

I ordered my DVD in mid-May and it is now mid-June. The shipping address that I want it sent to is my work but they are showing that they can't verify the address.

I'm giving it till Saturday to see if it comes tomorrow, and if not I will get on my bank's website and have it refunded back to my account.

I wish I had seen this post before buying it, but I never thought Ryan Buell would be connected with a scam.

I am being scammed in a different way by Chad. I ordered tickets for a paranormal event in May that cost $800.00 for 2 people..it is a camping event so no hotel, airfare or anything is involved.

I have been trying to get a refund since Dec. 20, 2013 but he refuses to give me a refund because he says they have a no refund policy on their events. This event did not have any no refund policy posted on anything. I finally got a hold of him by email on January 4, 2014 and received a very condescending response when I told him there was no policy posted he called me "problematic" and told me all sales were final.

Luckily I had a feeling he was going to pull a fast one so I printed out everything showing there was no policy on anything. I never heard from him again and on Monday January 6, 2014 he tried to pull a fast one and he added the no refund policy now. I printed that out too. I have filed complaints with paypal, eventbrite and my credit card company and now will be calling the bbb and consulting an attorney.

I have been going back and forth and even though the event is sold out he refuses to refund my money.

He is not a good person at all and brings disgrace to the paranormal community and people who truly have a passion for the paranormal. You can't change the terms of a sale after the sale is done and add a policy that you forgot to add in the first place...to me that is fraud.

@Unhappy ***sumer

Please also pass your information on to your local ATTY Generals office!

@Unhappy ***sumer

Hi, I ordered the DVD and it took forever to get. When it finally arrived about 9 mos later, my husband and I watched it and watch a joke.

Boring and I am disappointed. What a rip off! Well, recently I made a comment on twitter about how dissatisfied I was and out of nowhere I got a nasty email from Chad. I blocked him.

These people are running a shady scam operation according to many comments on Facebook. Now anytime a negative comment is put on Ryan's Facebook page it is immediately removed. A TV station in N.C. even did a story about this.

I hope you get your money back.

Who would have ever thought this educated, compassionate, dedicated paranormal investigator would end up with such a bad reputation. Very sobering...

I ordered my DVD back in August. When it didn't come by the end of September (The date it was promised) I emailed AGH and was told there was a delay and to please be patient, I'd get it soon. I never did hear back from them so once again I emailed them to find out what the hold up was. This time I was told I would be getting it within two weeks and to contact them if I hadn't received it yet. Well I did, And the same thing happened over and over. I was promised that DVD and told they JUST SHIPPED IT at least ten different times, maybe more by the time November rolled around.

One night I got curious if they were on Facebook so I searched and I found their official Facebook pages (Chads, Ryans and the AGH page)

I sent messages to Chad and Ryan and posted many comments on their pages on Facebook and got ignored at first.

I finally joined the group on Facebook called "Refunds Returns and Consumer Complaints". I am so glad I did because they have a document that tells you exactly how to go about filing complaints with the BBB and a bunch of other places. So I did. And started leaving messages about my problem not getting what I paid for on their Facebook pages again. All of a sudden Chad started replying to my posts saying the exact same thing he was telling everyone else.... Nothing but excuses and lies.

Most of my posts had been deleted. The only thing that they didn't do was ban/block me from their pages. Why, I have no clue to be honest with you. They blocked so many other people for simply requesting information on their purchases.

After waiting until the end of December I finally got an email from Chad saying he was going to send me a refund check. I told him I did NOT want a check from him because if THIS is how he does business why on earth would I want to trust that a check isn't going to bounce. Can you imagine trying to get THAT cleared up? It would take forever if at all and then I'd be out even more money which I can NOT afford. I am low income. Every dime counts in this house! I told him that I paid using PayPal and that is exactly how I wanted to be refunded!

I only bought that DVD to show support because I WAS a fan.

Anyway I was very surprised when I got a refund through PayPal that same night. And the ONLY reason why he bothered to refund me was the Attorney General's Office had contacted him about my case. So I guess you can say he was SCARED.

I never did receive the DVD that I ordered. And many people got several copies and a refund. It's just as well. From what I have heard it's total ***! Not worth the time to watch it. Low budget, poorly filmed movie that any child with a OLD camcorder could have filmed.

The BBB never was able to get ahold of any of them at AGH. Strange isn't it.

At any rate if you have been screwed over and they stole your money, don't give up on trying to get your refund!!! I think they need to be in jail! They are very unprofessional!! I could go on all night about what I've learned about this group of criminals... But I'll spare you that RANT! hahahaha

@NoLongerAFan

Awesome! I am so glad you were relentless and received your refund and sicked the AG on them.

Like you said, this has been a total scam!

I think Chad belongs in jail for fraud! :)

The link for the group is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/318105****65637/ they are on Facebook and have up to date information, step by step details on how to get satisfaction from AGH - one of our members just received a hand written check refund in full from Chad sent special delivery! This is how successful they are.

Out of almost 50 remaining members (we had more but they got what they wanted and left) we have only 4 that haven't received a refund or their DVD. What is being done there WORKS!Check them out, quit playing the "waiting game." You paid for it, the FTC says if he couldn't deliver in 30 days he was to refund you immediately if you didn't want to wait 90 or 120 days after delivery was promised.

The LONGER you wait the more of your rights to get this settled dwindle down. Don't be too late, they'll help you!

For all of you waiting for your dvd, feel lucky. I got mine on schedule and was sooo excited and couldn't wait to watch it.

What a waste of time! An extreme let down! Just threw my money away!!

Expexted more from you Ryan. Very disappointed...

@donn

I agree. Total let down, and the joke is on us.

I wonder how much profit Chad made. ***!

View more comments (24)