Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Sent defective rim and then charged me for a new tire

Purchased 4 rims and tires. Took 2 weeks to get but charged right away. One rim was defective and was leaking air on the inside of the rim. Too picture and video and sent to the "manager" at discount. They said that it looks like a defect and I would have to send it back so they could look at it. TIRE was fine with no problems. Sent back tire and rim due to the leak the tire needed to be replaced also. After they received it the had to send the rim back to the manufacture for inspection. I asked why could they just not pump it up and look at it where I had marked at and see the leak. Their response was " we are not qualified to say it was a defect only the manufacture is" in the mean time I have a car with three tires. Then I call back three days later and the rim is still there and they said that they found a "hole" in the tire and that I would have to buy a new one. The tire was fine and DID NOT have *** in it when a sent it. In the long run I had to wait 3 weeks for a new rim and was forced to buy a new tire. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They lie and cheat you and cannot be trusted. Customer service sucks and they do not know their product at all.

Same thing happened to me. I had my rims on for literally 2 days, i hit a BUMP and my rim split straight down the middle.

I called them and they said to send it in too take a look at it.

They called and said there was nothing they could do and i could buy another rim. Im going to a differant website for the rim where it is 100 dollars cheaper.

I have returned called them twice now with no call back. I SAY AGAIN. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!

Hello,

Please respond to my second request to be contacted. I would like to solve your issue to the best of my ability.

Please contact me at 714-422-**** extension 203. Thanks.

Hello there, Please contact me at 714-422-**** extension 203. I would like to discuss the validity of your claim and take care of your issue.Thanks!

Hello there,