Detained at exit.

Walmart #342325
I hope you don't mind the trolls trying to make this about race. They need to give the reciept back to you, but I usual just wave and say, in a hurry. My purchases haven't set off an alarm or anything so I don't see any reason to stop.

Detained at exit.

Walmart #342324

15 item ck out checked out person with 56 items before me

Albertsons #342321
That sounds pretty annoying. I kind of wonder if the clerk was just making it up to get you to leave.
comment to review:

Paypal took money from my bank without my knowledge

PayPal #342317
If this is true this is totally scary! Especially that they took money out of your bank account. I had no idea they were authorized to do that without your consent. The reason I started to use pay pal is so that only the amount in pay pal is at risk. I see it as a barrier to protect my bank account.

PAY PAL GAVE MY HUSBAND WATCH AWAY

PayPal #342316
I'm not totally sure what paypal had to do with this. It sounds like the guy was a *** man who set you up and you couldn't prove it.

Alcohol sales in NM

Albertsons #342311
I used to be a server in NM.

It's state law that alcohol can not be sold to anyone accompanied by a minor, specifically including their own children.

It's kind of a weird law, but I guess they must've gotten a fine or something for not following it.

My husband and I always both get checked only at Albertsons and we are in our thirties.

Larry H Miller Toyota is a liar and incompetent

Larry H Miller Toyota Murray #342306
I recently had problems with the branch in Albuquerque when I brought my Hyundai in for recall issues. I asked them to look at the ac because it was also out. They wanted to do a test which they said would cost $120 and said that they expected to have to order in a part that would total over $300. I had an appointment, but had to wait an additional two hours beyond their latest estimate to find out this info.

I said I'd have to wait to get the ac fixed and went to my usual guy. He said that the problem with my ac was that the fan had come unplugged. He plugged it back in for nothing, thus saving me $420 dollars.

I asked if there was anyway they could have missed that and he said he doubted it. They were just trying to conn me.
1 0
comment to review:

HOME DEPOT SUCKS!! Rancho Cucamonga!

Home Depot #342303
I'm so sorry that your dog is sick. However, I don't like it when people have pets in stores. My mom is a senior and scared of large dogs. Especially pit bulls. Just seeing your dog would scare her and make her uncomfortable. He would have scared my mom. They always seem to jump up on her because they smell her little dogs and the people smile and apologize, but my mom hates it. She would probably have complained to the management.

I wish I could take my lab more places, but I get that there are people like my mom who don't like larger dogs and I understand that business need to cater to their customers.

I wonder if maybe some of your anger isn't emotion about your poor dog being so sick.
2 0