Prestige Document Services - Took my money and ran!

cynthia Mendoza took my payment for filing papers in family court 8/24 I sent her docs & confirmed receipt. I left several messages- No return call. She finally answered the phone on 8/29 & said she gave my papers to her assistant She said she wocall follow-up & call me right back. I called several more times since she still hasn't returned my calls. I sent her emails too. no response If you need something as important as is done you want to count on a business with good integrity and follow through. All I got was wasted time.

I am the owner and sole proprietor of Prestige Document Services in Titusville Florida and have never had anyone named Mendoza work for me. This review needs to be corrected to reflect what state this company is in. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BUSINESS!

Update: never received a refund nor any response from the company. I spent over an hour on hold several times to dispute the charge on my credit card.

The credit card company put me on hold to call the owner to mediate.

Ms Mendoza answered and told the credit card company that she didn't remember if services were rendered or what happened. Even after ms Mendoza received my information and was told I was disputing the charge she still never tried to contact me to resolve the issue.

View more comments (1)