Sunbelt Network - SunBelt of San Diego is a SCAM

Sunbelt of San Diego is a scam. www.sdcoast.sunbeltnetwork.com 858-550-**** 760-931-**** I asked them to help me sell my business. They came over and promised me a lot of things that will happen. My wife and I was very excited and they rushed us to sign the papers. We then waited and waited. They lied cheated and stole from us. They miss lead us on the process. We ended up losing our business because of the company. They left out a lot of the fine print and only told us the best part of the process.

Sunbelt of San Diego is a JOKE. They post fake REVIEWS!!!

Hal is a JOKE. Watch your back.

@SUNBELT of San Diego is a JOKE

Hal Janke and Sunbelt of SD Coast is a broker of integrity and honesty. Hal even reminded me that he would refund a consulting fee of $1000 if I bought a business, he didn't need to do this.

I recommend Hal and Sunbelt business brokers to any buyer or seller looking for experience and knowledge in the business marketplace. :p :p

:) I found this company to be very professional. They sold my business in three months.

The owmer showed his experience and knowledge in all aspects of the transaction.

Sunbelt also told me that only one in five businesses actually sale in today's market, many businesses do not make any net profit.

I would recommend this company to a buyer or seller. Andy, Sold my Printing Business

If your business didn't sell it was over priced and you tried to get too much money or it was not making any money. Sunbelt is No.

1 in San Diego and they have many happy clients and customers, all you need to do is be honest and tell the truth your business couldn't be sold because you lied about the profits.

I don't believe you were even a client, other wise you wouldn't be hiding your name.

Sunbelt of San Diego SOLD my business in three months and I am extremely happy with their professional approach. They showed their experience in all facets of the business process.

:) :) :) Ulmer of Carlsbad