PlanetRX.com charges BEFORE they have the item in stock

I placed an order with PlanetRX.com one month ago. I have tried several times to find out where my merchandise was, but as there is no phone number to reach anyone, I was subjected to a merry-go-round of requests with no response. I received my credit card bill yesterday and, you're right, the PlanetRX had charged my card THE DAY the order was placed. Unbelievable. I have disputed the charges with my card company. STILL waiting for a response from PlanetRX. Is it legal to charge your card before the merchandise ships? I guess I will stick with tried-and-true websites.
#419928

I ordered from planetrx last year late September of 2011. they were out of my product and told me I'd be receiving a refund after 2 billing cycles.

Apparently they tell everyone this because they repeated that on a separate order I had made that same day (neither order could be fullfilled. It is now 2012 and no refund. How do they continue to get away with this? I suggest to all of you to contact your credit card company and do a charge back.

Tell them what happened. They will go after them. That is what I'm going to do. This company needs to be stopped.

They are taking advantage of people who need medicine, taking their money and then never following through with the orders or refunds.

Also, file reports with the BBB and Attorney General. Be careful where you order because they use several names and have different websites.

THIS IS A WEBSITE WITHOUT ANY PRODUCT. YOU CANNOT LOCATE THEM.

THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD BUT YOU CAN NEVER GET A HOLD OF THEM. NOTHING MORE THAN THIEVES.

#351959

Ordered $120 worth of goods for my Mother. Never received, yet my card was charged immedately. Planetrx = SCAM, and someone should be brought-up on charges and jailed!

View more comments (2)