James And Sons Automotive #378363
Everyone who just adores James I have a question for you all. Do you spend an hour or more on your knees blowing him?

Tell James if he wants his car, it has been cubed at "Murry Auto Recyclers". He put an inspection sticker on a car that would not pass state safety. So who is a *** (James "Deceptive" Hebert).

James And Sons Automotive #378355
Al,

You can take James and stick him up your ***!!! James sold my mother-in-law and husband a piece a ***!!! I have moved on and brought a better car than the death trap that James sold them. As for getting a life...you need to get one. My life is fulfilled with holding a degree in legal science, my 2 children, husband among other things. I have letters from the BBB and NH Attorney General stating that James and his business is under investigation.
2 4

James And Sons Automotive #365778
If James has the car than why are we waiting for a tow truck and the detective with the paperwork to authorize us to have the car after the judge signed off on all paperwork?
0 3

James And Sons Automotive #356797
PAY HIM B*%$#

Thank you for leaving us a message. You just helped james violate the restraing order. Manchester PD is being notified and James will be looking through bars some time today.

James sold my husband and mother-in-law a piece of ***. They went to go have the car inspected and it failed. So what do you have to say now about your *** saint!?!

James And Sons Automotive #350665
James is lying through his teeth. He just printed those today to save his skin. My mother is holding on to the real printouts.

I called Manchester PD and there is no investigation pending. Like I was told, this is a civil case. James is causing problems since their is a restraining order against him.

James And Sons Automotive #350215
Y'all think that your friend James is such a good guy will I have news for y'all. I had James fix my 1998 Cadillac STS. I brought that car to another mechanic and asked him to look at the work James claims he did. James said he fixed the waterpump, changed the oil and fixed other repairs which I paid for. The mechanic who looked at it tonight said that nothing was touched or fixed. So James ripped me off!!! He didn't replace the waterpump. He didn't change the oil or fix other issues with my car. He even sliced and duct taped my brake line. This mechanic knows about Cadillacs more than James does.

James And Sons Automotive #349826
Copyright Laws (Fair Use)

The doctrine of fair use developed over the years as courts tried to balance the rights of copyright owners with society's interest in allowing copying in certain, limited circumstances. This doctrine has at its core a fundamental belief that not all copying should be banned, particularly in socially important endeavors such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research.
0 3

James And Sons Automotive #349813
Business photographer

Here is a tricky thing about pictures from the interenet. When pictures are displayed on the net for the public to see and are not copyrighted, then they can be used by anyone. When you post pictures, there is a security measure that is used where if someone says that the material is copyrighted, then no one else can copy and paste your pictures. You should really look into that.
0 1

James And Sons Automotive #349761
For y'all info its not us saying this ***. It happens to be the neighbors in the neighborhood who is telling my family and other neighbors that James is running drugs and a chop shop out of his garage. Do you honestly think people are just gonna come right out and say it? Y'all think that the neighbors like James? If the neighbors are telling the other neighbors this...they don't. After Norm was done with the garage, people didn't want a garage in their neighborhood. I give you a list of names that want James and his employees out of the neighborhood.

James And Sons Automotive #349637
hey that kid named who are you calling a drug dealer i dont deal drugs and keep up the slander because the lawsuit and restraining orders will be filed agianst james and sons, i dont use or sell drugs however there are several people and i can name all of them in the neighborhood that say james is running a chop shop for stolen cars and parts, including d.tremblay,l malone,r,brady,j,michelson and no these are not friends of mine i cant stand these people unlike you and your friends sticking up for james and thats wrong those checks are 100% accurate with the money in the account because if there were no funds certegy check service would not approve them as they do @ walmart, and other stores that use certegy to authorize payment. so stop causing trouble you dumb peckerwood :p :grin :grin :p

Unviversity of Phoenix Class Action Lawsuit, join me

University Of Phoenix #343049
I attended UOP-Axia online back in 2007. Can you explain to me please more about the tort (lawsuit). I was studying to become a paralegal and was let go because I could not afford certain course materials which I was not told about until mid-way in one of my online classes. My email address is paralegal0911@***.com
comment to review:

Charge us for service and parts not needed!!!

Pep Boys #342567
The Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau acts to protect consumers from unfair or deceptive trade practices in New Hampshire. When a business does not provide services or products, misrepresents its services or products, or does not provide quality services or products, the Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau may question the business practices and seek appropriate measures to remedy the situation on behalf of the State of New Hampshire. The Bureau's mission also includes consumer education and outreach. The best consumer protection is widespread public awareness of consumer's rights and common scams to prevent problems. This Web site is designed to provide such essential information to New Hampshire's consumers.Consumer Protection Hotline:1-88*-***-****Weekdays 9am to 3pmDOJ-CPB@***.nh.gov

Kaylen's Pizzeria (Concord, NH) bad service and manners

Kaylens Pizzeria #342565
CaptainObvious,

It is "obvious" that you are nothing but a "PIG"!!!

We have ordered from this pizzeria before and thought that we would give it another try. Surprise...they messed up again.

Kaylen's Pizzeria never gets their orders right unless they are not screwing around. You may want to check the interenet! You will find that there are some cons to this pizzeria!!!
comment to review:

Charge us for service and parts not needed!!!

Pep Boys #342562
:( When I called and spoke to the manager of the store, he told me that he would refund all of the $38.00 back on my husband's credit card. However, that is not true!!! Only $36.62 was replaced back on the credit card. I have emailed the New Hampshire Attorney Generals Office and the Department within the AG"s Office that handles Customer Protection Division.