Cerritos Nissan - Worst Sales experience of my life

This sale happened in 2009 at the Cerritos,CA auto mall dealership during the "cash for clunkers" deal. In retrospect with the way I was treated I should have taken my business elsewhere. I waited this long to make sure I wasn't overly biased in my reporting.... These people played every game in the book, "Let me talk to my manager...", "How can I get you in this car today...", Switching me off with other associates, bad mouthing each other to me to make it seem like they're giving me the better deal, Trying creative math to make me think I was getting a good deal. While I was there I even caught one of the sales associates talking to his manager actually saying "I'm going to stand here is make it look like I'm trying to negotiate a better price you just stand here in nod for a couple of minutes...." I was trying to schedule around work also. I set up two appointments with them that they didn't make themselves available for (this was also after calling to confirm those appointments). The best part is after the deal with closed and papers were signed, they were going to actually try to take away the 4,000 dollar Cash for clunkers rebate because the government changed the eligibility a week after the deal was closed. After I screamed fraud and lawyers they backed down. DO NOT GIVE THE CERRITOS DEALERSHIP ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS.
ID