Sittercity - Good Experience- Good Job Site

Lots of job opportunities on this job site. Unfortunately jobs get filled up quickly so it's important to check new postings asap. Although most jobs are legit, I came across one scammer who offered very high pay but only wanted people to contact her initially through her private email- turns out it was a scam. Contact people through Sittercity initially and don't give out banking info. Some trouble I had with people not paying, but most people are legit, honest and nice. .

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback! The trust & safety of our members is something we take very seriously, and we're sorry to hear that you were in contact with a scammer on the site.

Sittercity is a public site, some scammers do find a way through registration, but we scan our site daily for this type of activity. In the future, please don't hesitate to contact our team with a suspicious member's information. Additionally, please send a note to our team regarding any member who did not pay you.

Our contact is support@sittercity.com. Thank you!

ID
Pros
  • Multiple job offerings
  • Lots of opportunities
Cons
  • No responses
  • Beware scammer job postings
  • Jobs get filled up quickly
Work Experience or Job Application

Team Toyota Of Langhorne - Scion iA inside Head Unit
I've had a big problem with the service dept. I'm also a long time customer and was always happy in the past, but it seems management has changed recently. I had an appt for a routine service appt- no problems with the 2016 Scion ia . When finished I got in my car to leave and noticed the maintenance required light was still on, so i asked the service rep to turn it off. He told me the Inside Head Unit broke (during service) and he couldn't turn the light off - they was no warning light that came on. Team Management refuses to take responsibility- Toyota headquarter will only pay portion of a replacement- leaving me to play the $399- balance.
Valley, Pennsylvania
Pros
  • Cleanliness
  • Customer service
Cons
  • Not taking responsibility for mistakes
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Update by user Jul 26, 2019

I bought my Toyota Scion to a different Toyota service station (Liberty Toyota in Burlington, NJ). They diagnosed the problem as a front wire in the Head Unit not connecting to a back wire- and showed it to me- I could see it wasn't connected.

They charged me $60- parts fee to order and pay in advance, and said i would just have to pay service fees. Bought my car in to them about a week later when the part arrived. However after working on it, Service Rep said the ordered part didn't fix it, and in further testing discovered it was the Head Unit. - So I needed a new Head Unit and was told the price would be $990.00 (approx).

I ended up telling them about the experience I had with Team Toyota in Langhorne PA and that I had a complaint pending. The Service Rep was polite but probably had her hands tied, she then checked the history and saw when the trouble began as well as all the times I bought it to Team Toyota (being a loyal customer). She told me to call her up with the Toyota case number and she would see if they could replace the unit there at the same price Toyota headquarters quoted.

I haven't called yet because I'm out of work and can't afford even bargains, plus I still feel that Team Toyota caused the damage when I bought the car in for a maintenance check and I shouldn't have to pay for it. However when I contacted Toyota Headquarters again, they are refusing to negotiate further.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2019
I have a 2016 Scion IA- bought car to Team Toyota in Langhorne PA to have oil changed and 80,000 mile check few days ago. When finished, got into my car and the Head Unit wasn't working- no warning. Toyota staff - who didn't tell me it was broken, is now refusing to fix it saying Head Unit can break at any time. Toyota Manufacturer Headquarters in TX also backing service staff saying Head Unit can break at any time. All of which I don't believe and was never told. Now I have no clock, IB port not working, unable to see or change radio station and reverse camera is very faulty.
Middletown, Pennsylvania
Service
Team Toyota Of Langhorne Customer Care
Pros
  • Good customer service
Cons
  • Caused damage to my car and wants me to pay for it
Damaged or defective