Keystar Healthcare Phlebotomy and CNA Prep School

School shut down. Owner cannot be tracked down. Owes many money; still collecting for classes in Cary, NC, but no school there. Shut doors down and instructor is still owed thousands of dollars in back pay. Instructor was phenomenal and should be reimbursed for her time spent with students. Students who never got services should be reimbursed their hard earned money. Has other schools in Florida under the name of Reeds Medical. If anyone uses these schools please tell them that you have seen this posting. I as a student thinks that Deborah Hannon has done so many people so wrong!

The same thing happen to me. She received and cashed my deposit, sent me a hand out to study at home and never called or showed when we where scheduled to meet two weeks ago.

I finally reached her and she said she was hospitalized and assured me we would meet this coming weekend. Again, she is not answering her cell or business phones.

Not sure what action I should take now. Needless to say I am terribly disappointed.

@katy murphy

Contact Pasco CNA Prep (727) 484-****... Deb Hannon is currently operating another scam school in New Port Richie, Florida.

I was an instructor in the Tarpon Springs area for about a year. The school was called Reed's Med Prep on Alternate 19 in Florida.

I loved what I did for a living but the owner Deborah Hannon Reed was a scammer. I left and found another job and then the school closed down because she was taking the students money and not providing the service.

These students were giving alot of money to a crook who took advantage of them!! Shame on on you Debbie!!!

View more comments (2)

Hunter Healthcare Academy - School without Instructors qualified to teach

This academy has instructors that are not qualified to teach. Beware of these fast track schools for CNA and Phlebotomy classes. They charge a huge amount for a couple of days instruction and tell you that you can challenge the state exam and get certified; if you do chances are you will have a very hard time getting employed. The school will ask that you pay up front and then will not pay the instructors; many instructors have walked out of the school and left the students without finishing their classes. Why pay a school and then they do not pay their help?
#1201580

I obtained my CNA licenses from Hunter Health career. Also my daughter and niece went and obtained their license as a med-tech.

I really enjoy working with this school. I have several friends that went there and obtain their license as well.

This school is a good school my daughter

went there and received her "CNA/and

Has a job.this is not true.

View more comments (1)
Loss

Weavers Carpentry And Handyman Service - Bad Bad Bad work!!!

Weavers Carpentry and Handyman Service out of Raleigh NC, "Brad Weaver", is a terrible carpenter. He is not a handy man at all, his work stinks, and looks terrible, he leaves a mess to clean up, he does not show up on time, leaves work unfinished and is hard to get to come back and fix a mess he made, or he never comes back at all. Please do not give your work to this man. You will be sooooooo disappointed. he has advertised from the capital to the coast with phone numbers listed for Wilmington NC. Beware of hiring this man.

I'm really surprised at your review of Weaver's Carpentry. Mr.

Weaver has worked on numerous projects for my family over the last 2 years and I've never seen anything less than excellent service.

He was professional and on-time. He completed the jobs less time than what others quoted, which saved me money in the long run and he still did a great job.

Loss