Verizon - 156****

already did, check the review number #156****

Verizon has turned me over to a collection agency. I have no recourse, I'm so mad that they can expect to pay this.

ID
Duxbury, Massachusetts

Verizons says I owe money for renewal, turned me over to collection agency!

Update by user Jul 24, 2019

After receiving another letter from the collection agency, so mad that this is not resolved. I called Verizon one more time and reviewed my issue with them.

The rep was very nice and understood my frustration, but said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything to help me.

This online policy shouldn't be allowed, I'm sure other people have made the same mistake. They had to pay the price or watch their credit go down the tubes.

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2019
After 3 years with Verizon all my discounts were ending. I went up online to see if I could keep Verizon and lower my bill. I hit the button that signed me up for another contract. There is NO reverse button so I've made several phone calls trying to reverse the signup and they say I'm responsible for early termination charge of $350. They are worst than a loan shark. They have turned me over to a collection agency who want $270. from me. I'm so tired of big business pushing the little guy around. I have no recourse?
ID
Cons
  • Pushed button on internet new contract
  • There is no reverse or delete button
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I owe them nothing. take me back from collection agency.