LB Management - Horrible Property Management

L & B management of Cincinnati Ohio is the most unorganized company I have had the displeasure of working with. As a property investor, you trust your management company has you best interest to lower costs and increase revenues. I should have know the day I stopped in to get information, Bruce, the owner acted like I interrupte his day to get information for his services. That attitude was carried through the entire company from the billing, leaseing and rude receptionist at the front desk. In 3 months I never had a "thank you for the business" and I have lost thousands of dollars in lost rents due to lacadaisical respose. They over bill constantly for services not requested. The response time to labor they DO NOT hire is LAZY at best. I could not even stop the relationship fast enough... the leasing agent states he will get papers drawn to cancel and meet you the next day with all the keys to your property at his office. neither the owner or leassing agent showed up!!! When I finally went back to the office the next business day (another day of lost income) they did not have the professionalism to apologize for the poor service.

I had horrible dealings with this company as well, but on the leasing side. I have A+ credit, solid employment history, clean criminal record, etc.

However, I am African American. The leasing agent kept making it a point to say that I was not allowed to have "boyfriends" or a "baby daddy" living with me and that he would be out to inspect monthly.

Bullstuff! I withdrew my application and will never attempt to do business with them again.

@Ugh

I've been dealing with them on the leasing end. L and B Management Firm is UNPROFESSIONAL.

And SEXIST. The owner of the building where I rent is a *** and keeps saying he hired L and B to manage the place ... but all they're doing is collecting money. It's a racket.

It's also illegal. They'll find out the hard way.

View more comments (1)