Uber - Never ever again

If I could give them no stars I would.. I live in California and I am now in Greenville SC. Police and DMV allows me to drive with all my california documents but uber does not. At first they said that I could drive, so I meet all the requirements and went to do my vehicle inspection in one of their recommended stores, paid, and then they rejected. So I called them and they said that it was because the inspection was filled out in the wrong paper. So I went to the store again, made them filled all the inspection again in their recommended paper only for them reject it again.. they screwed me up two times, lost money and time for nothing. I now understand why they are losing stock value big time.. because they really suck.. I would never invest in this company ever. And I will never use their apps again.. Try Lyft!
ID
Cons
  • Lack of customer service
  • Drivers cancelling trip
  • Uber
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Toyota Financial - Nightmare

Living a nightmare with Toyota Financial.. I bought a toyota prius 2016 from Larry H Miller Toyota Lemon Grove in San Diego last year and sold it this year.. after that I canceled my Toyota Auto Care and should receive back U$2.905 dollars.. the thing is.. The dealership says they issued a check to toyota financial and that they should cash the check and write me a new one and send me. Toyota financial says that the check was for me and they received it and forwarded to me.. and to a wrong address.. So now one says that I should call the other one, and the other one says that I should call the one.. I am in the middle of this situation not knowing what to do and they don’t care at all... the only thing I can think off is that they are unprofessionals and incompetents.. and the only thing that I can do and will do is to hire a lawyer to resolve this issue because I’ve been waiting for this check for 3 months and I am tired of waiting and calling them.

Well if the bank had had your current address (which is your responsibility to notify them if you change it) then you would have received the check. Also when canceling warranty products it takes 6 to 8 weeks to receive the check.

The dealer is NOT LEGALLY AUTHORIZED to send the check to you unless your loan is paid in full and you have proof of that. Once the bank received the check and sent it back to you, you would have received it if they had your current address.

Since you failed to provide them with it, they would have needed to get another check issued which is extremely difficult. That is why its important to make sure the bank has all of your current information at all times.

DO NOT TRUST anything this slimeball dealer says! Did you check your paperwork when you bought this car?

Did you see the BOGUS FEES they hit you up for? This dealership chain in VERY WELL KNOWN for their continual FRAUD and DECEPTION!

Given the WELL KNOWN track record of the pond *** in this dealership, I would suspect the lender is right. This dealership chain will stop at nothing to DEFRAUD and DECEIVE customers.

View more comments (1)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Service
Toyota Financial Auto Loan
Cons
  • Miscommunication towards the payments
  • Lack of action
  • Way they respond to problems
Reason of review