Maple Grove RV Resort - Disrespectful Office Staff

Today June 19, 2019, i drove back to Maple Grove RV park to check my business mail. As i am waiting for an important letter. Consequently, the office managers Charlotte and Don was there in the office. I always try my best to communicate and be respectful, as i admit several times i drove 10 miles inside the park. And the speed limit is 8 mph. But i corrected my actions after this. Don spoke up today and asked why i was parking two cars in my lot. When he told me on Sunday June 16, that i had to park one of the cars in the oversite parking. Which i did park after working lyft drive on tuesday. But i was too tired and worried to leave the rental car at oversite. So i stayed with the car. HE started to yell at me for this. I told the managers as they yelled at me with violent and disrespectful tone of voices, i tried my best to keep calm and i asked specifically, i dont understand why they treat me the way they do, when my neighbors were parked unappropriately. Charlotte yelled at me, WE ARE DONE HERE GET OUT OF THE OFFICE..GET OUT i asked why are they so disrespectful towards me? I really dont deserve to be treated the way i was spoken towards. With such hate. No business should ever treat their customers with disrespect. I will be filing a complaint with better business bureau and put a police report for verbal assault. No one, especially a customer should be treated with disrespect.
ID
Everett, Washington
Service
Maple Grove Rv Resort Customer Care
Cons
  • Disrespectful
  • Treatment from staff
Reason of review