Do not ever order from ZUNETA.Com

Do not ever order anything from Zuneta.com!!! I recently bought an expensive Sjal serum (145 GB pounds)which arrived in a broken bottle, with half the product missing....Then I had to send the product back without the return envelope/box provided, and also had to pay the return postage myself to send the product back to Zuneta.com but they could not refund the postage! All in all an awful service, a website selling luxury brands cosmetics,but in reality probably a warehouse full of faulty discarded products waiting for an innocent customer to spend hundreds of GB pounds on....

Dear Andrea,

As per our recent email, we are very sorry that you have experienced an issue with your product. We do not open the packaging of products before we send them, so we trust that we have received products in pristine condition from the brands. We also cannot control our couriers, and in very rare situations it is possible for a product to get damaged in transit. We did offer to replace it immediately. We have processed your full refund. Unfortunately the systems that we use (and millions of others) does not allow us to refund more than what we took from the customer originally. However we have put a cheque in the post for you to not only cover the postage but also as an apology for the inconvinience caused.

We are extremely committed to customer service and we do try to find a suitable solution for every customer, no matter what the issue.

I'm terribly sorry you were unfortunate enough to receive a damaged product. I hoep the solution we have found for you is satisfactory.

ID