Dallas All American Properties - Loan Crook

Dallas All American Properties - Loan Crook
I was selling my home in Dallas when I was approached by this company. Realtors and flipper types had made me offers, but Dallas All American Properties offered me a deal that was literally too good to be true. Everything the owner Juan Carlos Olvera said turned out to be a lie. The offer we agreed to was nothing at all like what we ended up with. In the end he tried to get us to help him get financing to buy our home. What the heck??? He offered to pay us back monthly with a crazy interest rate for us basically financing our own home but putting it in his name. Say what??? We wasted weeks of our time and passed on other offers, we finally cut bait and dumped Juan Carlos and Dallas All American Properties. We were lucky. We got real close to getting screwed. My son found Juan Carlos on scammer sites. This guy and his scams are everywhere. RipoffReport, CheaterReport, RipAndScam, Facebook, Google Reviews, Law.Justia. Dallas All American Properties is on BuildZoom and shows up as a contractor?? (214) 869-**** 175 Peninsula Dr, Rowlett, TX 75089 That address in Rowlett has been foreclosed while owned by Dallas All American Properties. His other address in that county was foreclosed. 1867 Kelly Lane, Rockwall, TX 75087 Rockwall City and Rockwall ISD sued this fool. And Juan Carlos served time in the same county at Rockwall Detention Center. Just can't believe this guy goes around all dressed up acting like he does. And there ain't nothing American about this guy or that company. What a jerk for using that kind of company name to trick people. I guess I'm naive. I've never been exposed to the shady underworld before. The internet saved me! LOL. Hopefully it will save you. Peace.

Juan is a notorious liar, scammer and thief. Juan Carlos Olvera. 06/10/1970.

This is interesting. I recently met Mr.

Olvera. This review was a little hard to believe at first. However, after reading a plethora of other online reviews and court cases, it is clear that Mr. Olvera is exactly as he is described by so many people over so many years.

I found that he is operating several companies using similar addresses. Rayo Net Properties, Rayo Motors, Carnes Finas San Juan, Dulce de Monze, Dallas All American Properties. Addresses used are 3, 150, 175, and 200 Peninsula Drive, Rowlett, Texas 75089. Google Maps show that is a residential street.

Mr. Olvera resides at 175. The other addresses are vacant properties. More interesting are his criminal convictions, and as of late, the stream of lawsuits from individuals and companies against Mr.

Olvera and members of his immediate family. The bank and a law firm has put his properties up for auction multiple times.

Conclusion: Mr. Olvera is a career criminal.

@Anonymous

Juan Carlos Olvera. DOB 06/10/1970.

at 175 Peninsula Drive, Rowlett, Tx 75089. Dirty rotten ***

Rename the company from Dallas All American Properties to Illegal All Mexican Properties.

View more comments (3)
ID
Northeast Dallas, Texas
Service
Dallas All American Properties Home Selling
Pros
  • How dumb he was
Cons
  • His illegal alien accent
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
$320000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution