Mazda North American Operations - Mazda cx-7 GT 08

I purchased this car making every reasonable attempt to stay away from american manufacturers. I owned the car 4 weeks and so far I have a few problems and trust issues with the infomration Mazda dealers advertise. -gas guzzler, it does not meet advertised MPG. -quality is poor, lots of road noise that interfieres with everything from having a simple conversation to listening to the radio. -there are a lot of squeecks and funny noises coming from the doors due to vibration from either radio or the road. I was under the impression this car was made in Japan??? -ergonomic design of switches in car is very poor, not even close to what Honda Ergonomics are like in their least expensive car. Go figure that I don't even know how much gas I have left in my tank other then by looking at the gauge?? Leather quality is cheap and the plastics all around the dashboard get easily scratched. The rear passanger quarters are uncomfortable for passengers specially the leg room. Dealers are very unresponsive to customer complaints which makes me feel as if they just dont care. I would love to speak to design team for CX-7, are these guys amateurs ??? I can clearly see that the only thought Mazda had in mind was for the car to look good on the outside and they had no reagrd for what happens in the cabin. Oh did I forget to tell you that the basic radio system sucks, no AUX output for MP3 player??? Honda and Toyota have it! what happened to Mazda? Why only I-pod?
ID