Rc Willey Home Furnishings - Worst furniture purchase ever!

On November 30, 2018, I puchased 2 leather reclining sofas (the Transformer) at a cost of almost $3400 including tax and 5 yr warranty. Furniture was delivered on December 11 and I was so excited! But that soon turned to regret because now that I was sitting on the furniture for more than a minute, as I did in the store, I found it to be very uncomfortably hard. Within a week, I sent out an email to the RC Willey website requesting a return and exchange. No one called, no email reply. It's like my request went into some dark place never to be seen again. The return period passed with no communication from RCW! I resigned myself to living with the furniture and making the most of it. But now, barely 6 months later, both sofas are tilting and sagging on the side where we sit. Not because we are overweight or sit on them too long. I'm 4'11 and weigh 128 and my husband is 5'8 and weighs about 190. We don't sit on the same sofa. So don't understand why the furniture is failing already. Again, I sent out an email and I was told someone would get back to me. It's been 2 days and nothing! I am beyond angry! I am still paying on this furniture! Junk! Is that what RCW sells? Junk! I want my money back or let me exchange them for something else!

They sell junk furniture!..we bought 3 bar stools there about 5 years ago and after 1 year the seats started to shred like paper,they said they were black leather when we got them..big lie!,more like cheap vinyl, they were $275 each!..we complained but they said sorry,too late to return them!..never walk into this store!!.they suck!.it's the henderson nv store.

i'm sorry about the issue. I would be happy to follow up on your complaint with our management to have them review your concerns but would need more information to do so.

Can you provide the name and phone number on the order, or even the order number or account number itself? Anything you can provide will help.

Please send me an email to my email address listed below. RC Willey Corporate Offices complaints@rcwilley.com

View more comments (1)