Tresor Rare - Horrible!!

After being pretty much assaulted by the sales team members at tresor rare in San Francisco on Post Street, I had signed the sales receipt never knowing how much the products cost. After leaving the store $615.85 lighter in the wallet, I went back to my hotel room and had extreme buyer's remorse. I emailed the company at 2 different email addresses and my friend tried calling. We called our banks and had payment stopped. We went back to the store the next day and when my friend and I entered the store she was on her cellphone with her bank, and Nicole the manager asked Roie to go upstairs and finish with a client. Suddenly my friend's phone call dropped. Hmmm...I must've said at least 20 times we would both like a refund and Nicole just looked at us like we were crazy. They never told us that they do not offer a refund. I looked online and if you buy the products from them they offer a 14-day money back guarantee, but not in the store. While my friend went outside to talk to her bank on the phone, Nicole kept on talking to other workers in some foreign language. I still have the receipt, and the products are in there original packaging. My friend and I are both teacher's aides, and we do not make enough money to spend that kind of cash on skincare. I just want my money back.
ID
Service
Tresor Rare Sales Representative
Cons
  • Very high pressure sales rep
Reason of review