Clear Wire - Clear.com-website Clear-(company) Harassment for payment even though I have sent two checks to pay.

Clear is the company. Clear.com is the website. The service is horrible. The internet connection works maybe 30% of the time. You call to complain and they say that they are working on it. It never gets better. I have canceled the service. They sent me a bill even though I canceled. I have sent two checks to pay the balance. They call my cell day and night looking for payment. They are harassing me even though I tell them that I sent two checks to the payment address provided by them. The service is deplorable and the internet connection works 30% of the time.

food for thought, if a company keeps calling you after you have told them not to call you anymore, warrents lawsuit for harrasment, weither you own them money its illegal after you tell them to stop (even with witness). Clear wire is the worst company i have ever to deal with. I am thinking you should contact a lawyer and sue the you knwo what out of them!

ID