Roku - Fraudulent!

I have been trying to cancel my subscription to HBONow thru Roku pay. When I follow the direct prompts, both on my computer and TV, it just gives me the runaround. And there is NO WAY to speak with a human being.When you call both their phone numbers you get an automated response that informs you to go to their website. Then it hangs up... None of the options work. I finally called by bank and stopped payment. They make it impossible to cancel, but very easy to sign up!!! SO WRONG!
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
make it easy to CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION

OC Welch Ford Lincoln - AVOID OC WELCH FORD IN HARDEEVILLE,SC

DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE THERE TO BE SERVICED regardless of the false promises they will make to you when you initially call!We were traveling from out of town when our Ford 350 Super Duty broke down. We called the local dealership, OC Welch Ford, and were told to bring it in. They would fit us in and get us diagnosed right away per Kevin the Service Mgr. We explained we would be leaving in 2 weeks and it had to be fixed by then. Tammy in Service said "No worries". This was on Monday morning 8/1/11. She calls me back on Wednesday saying they haven't been able to get to it yet and it would probably be the following Monday before they could even see what was wrong but she GUARANTEED that it would be fixed and ready to roll by Friday, 8/12. By now they have had the truck for 8 days and not even diagnosed the prob. After going over Tammy's head and speaking again to the service mgr., they informed us that there was NO WAY they could get it fixed by Friday when we had to leave. They also neglected to inform us that our truck had hydrolocked during diagnostics.We had it towed to a local diesel mech who we were lucky enough to find, My Tech Automotive. Long story short, THEY SUCK!

welsh ford overcharges on labor. I was charged 15 hrs for an 8 hr job.

@f 350

I had a awful experience broke down out of town A couple day job took 13 days in motel waited to do major tear down till we gave ok to additional charges that they took off at the end when we complained. Then we broke down shortly after getting home the dealer said they did not flush our system properly even though they were paid by the warranty company.

They also never welded the bolts that held our repair up that they were charging us for infill we complained at the end. I also believe they broke a major harness wire but have no proof. The charesi were close to 6000 and again another 2000 up north to fix there mistake.

I tried calling tha owner the dealership up north tried to tell them they were responsible.Awful mean responses back now I'm waiting for paper work to send all receipts to the bbb and consumer afairs. If I get no responses I will file for court and take the trip down

View more comments (1)