USA Express Moving - Held Furniture for 2 weeks Pffffft to them.Stay away!!!!!!

I used USA Express Moving & Storage for my move from Ohio to Louisiana.......the first day they were supposed to arrive at 9 am and didn't show until 130 p.m. Instead of bringing my furniture on to New Orleans, they took my furniture back to Pittsburg (hub). I didn't find this out until I called USA Express to see where my shipment was and that is when I was informed the truck was in Pittsburg......broken down....and would be 4-5 days before it would be repaired. I tried calling Maurom.....my representative who kindly took my money for securing the delivery; however, it wasn't "his" job for operations. I was told my shipment would be here on Sunday. I received a call from a lady from USA and told me that shipment is expected on Monday!!!!!! They have had my furniture for two weeks!!!!! If you want to be lied to and taken for granted, then I suggest you use USA Express. Any questions, please give me a call: 937-694-****. We will see if my furniture arrives in the next couple of days.....I'm not holding my breath.....and did I mention I love sleeping on the floor?

It has been over ONE YEAR since USA moved my furniture from Ohio to Louisiana....ALL of my furniture was damaged....a gun was stolen and a marble top for a table was also missing. I am still waiting to get my reimbursement.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau and USA will not answer the complaint. BEWARE of this fraudulent company!

:cry Finally received the shipment...however, my new stone coffee table had a huge gouge in it along with my other furniture. Very dissatisfied.

After posting my complaint, the president of the company has called me twice!! I called it harassment, but she said she didn't appreciate my comment on her company that she takes "it personally" and would I not write anything negative about her company.

I won't lie about this company to anyone. Stay away from them!

View more comments (1)