Vensure International-BBB

Vensure International #365877
This tells me they really don't care about their business. They just want to make money! In less than 5 months the number of complaints went from 29 to 47!

Vensure International

Vensure International #359790
Oh and the complaints for this company has gone from 29 to 45 in the past couple of months!!! Some of this complaints have not even been resolved. they just close them because costumers do not reply after the BBB e-mails them. Make sure you check your e-mail so you won't have a case that is closed!

Chang's Acupuncture San Antonio, TX

Changs Acupuncture #335329
Ok. I talked to them, and will go to another appointment so they can explain this to me. They are being cooperative about this.

Ventsure is a scam

Vensure International #327677
I was taken by Vensure AND other "partner" companies. None which want to refund my money. If you are interested in getting a refund or taking action e-mail me at scamcomplaints@***.com. I am not quitting until I see my money back or these people in jail.

Vensure international llc

Vensure International #327675
I was taken by these people, let's get our complaints together, list down the people that you have been speaking too from Vensure and other partner companies and go after them. Please e-mail me at scamcomplaints@***.com

Vensure international llc

Vensure International #327674
Please e-mail me at scamcomplaints@***.com and lets gather information to ge our refunds or do what we can to stop these people. They took 15,000 from me, vensure and other "partner" companies. those pigs deserve to be in jail

Ventsure is a scam

Vensure International #327446
Mark R. from PA: I would not do it. I was taken by that company and the different subdivisions they work with. they have not provided some services and are not willing to give me a refund because "I signed an agreement" they have not given me a copy of. I b elieve Daeus financial (made up of Your entity solutions, Strategix Tax Services, and some other a credit building company) is partnered with Vensure and gogodropship to scam people. they have ridiculosly overpriced services, do not give you much information, do not respond questions or provide you with the information you request.