Vensure International

After submitting a complaint with this "company" in August, they call me today to tell me I've been in the program for 6 months. Yeah, I don't think so. I cancelled on week 5. I settled for $1,000 because the interest in my credit card is building up. But this Skyler Jarman who called did not let me speak. Actually none of the people with Vensure really let you speak when it comes to solving your complaints. He said my arguments were reasonable and that Vensure is an educational opportunity like college. Yeah right! If I wasn't tired of this, stressing out about interests in my credit card and just sick of all this, I could've been more patient, and maybe get another 1000. But these people know to interrupt you when you talk, to not let you talk, and to make you angry and impatient to settle for less. Those of you out there fighting for your money, be persistent and be patient. What comes out of their mouths are just words. their arguments are just as "unreasonable" as they will say yours are. Keep at it. If you don't get much back, at least you will put a good fight that will leave you with a sense that you did what you could, and will give them a hard time. That is the least they deserve. Vensure is an example of everything that is wrong in the world.

I got ripped off over 7000 dollars tried to cancel right away but they kept telling me I would have to talk to other people who were'nt in right now or on another line and to leave them a voicemail. I had first heard about this company on TV I wonder if I called that TV station and told them I have been waiting on my refund for almost 3 years if they could help me.

So what about you? did you hear of it from a TV ad?

Mahwah, New Jersey

Roial (Bar in Austin, Tx)

I go to Roial for Halloween and was charged $75 for a bunch of drinks I did not ask for or consume. I was pissed and left no tip as I knew I was being overcharged and there were too many people to try and go in there an complain. Today I looked at my bank account and saw that they charged me $91 AND another $50! They charged me a total of $141 dls when I consumed less than half of it. Now, because of that, I am going to be getting overdraft fees in my debit card! Do not go there. Music is bad, service is horrible and what is worst than having a bar charge you for something you did not even ask for or consumed! Go to 6th street bars where the atmosphere is way better, music is way better, drinks are cheaper and they will not get money out of your card just because they probably cannot keep up with their business!
ID
#272064 Review #272064 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Vensure International-BBB

After almost 3 months of trying to negotiate with Vensure themselves and through the BBB, today I got an e-mail from the BBB saying they never heard back from Vensure so my case was closed as Unresolved. This does not look good on Vensure, but as much as I have been trying to contact them by phone and leave voicemails, have sent several e-mail in the past, and try to get something through the BBB, they do not seem to be cooperating much. As I have state din past complaints, I am in touch with a lawyer and several people who want their money back from Vensure. Carmen Mar

Getting a LawyerWas scammed by Vensure International also. I'm so upset that I let myself be scammed by these people.

Looking for an attorney...if anyone can help or has any information please contact me. wack7@***.com

Getting a Lawyer

I would like to get my money back from Vensure Intl,Just like a lot of people. I feel totaly riped off and would welcome any advise concerning this company. Explorerx3@***.rr.com.

ya the took me,but I am getting a lawyer, if you want in, contact me. Just put getting a lawyer in the subject,and i will contact you to

Everyone who has been scammed by Vensure needs to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center on your regional FBI site. Perhaps Vensure will listen then.

I have been fighting with Vensure through the BBB since May 2011. Back and forth every few days with responses.

I had my credit card dispute the charge so the credit card company pulled the payment from Vensure. They agreed to pay me back for all but enough to pay for their trouble. Then without notifying me the credit card company gave the payment back to Vensure. And you can guess this, they will not respond now and they took double the amount agreed on.

So no thanks to my credit card company, I cancelled my card and now I can do nothing to get my credit unless I want to pay $75 to arbitrate through the BBB. Can anyone get a lawyer to do something?

This tells me they really don't care about their business. They just want to make money! In less than 5 months the number of complaints went from 29 to 47!

View more comments (7)

Vensure International

I am in the middle of negotiating something with Vensure after submitting a complaint through the BBB and Vensure calls me saying they have a free session for me. WTF???? This does not say anything good about the company. they either want me to fall for it so this "negotiaton" through the BBB stops or their communication is horrible to say the least, which would not be surprising. They are still not communicating with me through e-mail, regardless of the many times I've asked them to do so. Instead they keep harassing me through the phone to give me a free session?? This company may be getting away with the legalities of their crookedness, but they are crooked regardless. Anyways, I am now in touch with a lawyer for those of you interested in a class action lawsuit. Carmen Mar

Oh and the complaints for this company has gone from 29 to 45 in the past couple of months!!! Some of this complaints have not even been resolved.

they just close them because costumers do not reply after the BBB e-mails them. Make sure you check your e-mail so you won't have a case that is closed!

Loss

Vensure International - Vensure

While all the companies that Vensure have been able to help me and willing to refund my money. Vensure will not work with me. All they are willing to give me is a $740 rebate and an opportunity to continue the program. Why would I continue with a program I do not trust or like? I even asked them for paperwork and never got it to me. They don't ask all my questions and charged me more than $1000 per call!?! with VERY limited service available through their chat, phone and e-mail? they should be doing everything for me for that prise! Vensure used to operate as "Thrive", a company that was legally sanctioned and asked to change somethings around to remain in business. There is a reason they are able to scam so many people, there is a reason Vensure and the companies they refer you to are housed in Utah. Vensure's BBB rate is only a C+ because they assume a lot of the clients that submitted complaints are satisfied and close the case. A couple of months ago, the BBB had 29 complaints for Vensure, in a matter of weeks, they had another 6 complaints, totaling 35 complaints! A lot of these cases are closed because consumers are not replying so check your e-mail phone or whatever information you left for them! If anyone is interested in relaying your experience with me to a national news program and in a class action law suit let me know at scamcomplaints@***.com
Loss

Changs Acupuncture - Chang's Acupuncture San Antonio, TX

Update by user Aug 27, 2011

I talked to the, and I will have another appointment so they can explain why this happened. they are being cooperative about this issue.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2011
I went to chang's acupuncture after hearing great things about his treatments. The first time I was there, he did acupuncture on the front and back of my body. When we were getting ready to do the acupuncture in my back, Mr. Chang grabbed my butt. That's right, he did not touch it to insert a needle or anything. He grabbed it! As if this was not enough, the language barrier, or his lack of cooperation prevented me from getting answers to questions I asked more than one time. He did not explain things to me even if I asked. As if I didn't have enough with the butt grabbing! Never again, will I be going back to this man.

If your questions were answered and there was just cause for what he did. I think it is only right that you remove your comment.

If you can not remove it contact this web page creator and have it removed. Plus you owe him a public apology.

Maybe you should ask questions before you go around accuse people of molesting you. This kind of slander ruins the reputation of good honest men.

you're an ***. the butt is the center of human movement.

he was checking your alignment, not trying to grab a feel. he might have also been checking to see if your butt was in spasm or properly firing and relaxing. have you seriously never had massage or acupuncture treatment?

you go to a dr to be fixed. you sound like a real tight *** anyway, so he was probably right to be touching there, as it seems to be the root of your problem.

@dr. chang is the best

You're right. She probably needs what she thought she was about to get.

Ok. I talked to them, and will go to another appointment so they can explain this to me. They are being cooperative about this.

View more comments (4)
San Antonio, Texas

Vensure International - Vensure,Thrive,Daeus financial,Strategic Tax,Your entity Solutions, Gododropship are al a scam!!!

I have been taken by all these companies within a month for a approximately $15,000. You can get the services these companies offer for free or for a MUCH lower price. They are confusing, do not say much about how they will help you, have no planned structure, do not say they will referr you, do not give much information, do not answer much questions, intimidate you, get you when you are looking into making money or looking for employment through employment search websites, and hide behind a 3 day refund policy. If you are in the same situation and want to something about it, email me at scamcomplaints@***.com. I opened up that e-mail account to see what information we can gather and see what we can do. These people should be in jail! The BBB itself has 29 complaints just for Vensure International! I am afraid they have gotten away with scamming people in the past through different company names, etc... Together we can do something! What these companies do is so unethical. If they took $15,000 from me, I can just imagine how much money they've made from all of us.

Hi,

this is the second year we are doing taxes through Strategic Taxes Services and reading all the bad stuff I'm afraid of getting audited for last year.

I invested so much time studying and doing whatever I was supposed to do until I felt I hit a wall and couldn’t do it anymore. I was diagnosed with depression due to stress. I’m deep in the mud… NO savings, $50K in credit card debt because of the investments I did with these companies and 2 small kids to raise.

I’m a stay-at-home mom, trying to bring a second income home and all I did was bring my entire family to this black hole.

They did the same thing with me. Still no phone call or email.

I still didn't receive my taxes from last year either. I don't know what to do

I also was scammed by Your Solutions, Daeus Financial, and Strategic Tax Services to the tune of about $15000 and still don't have my taxes for this year!!!! Yes, they sent them and they had put in my long term capital gains twice.

After months of sending emails and leaving voicemails with no response, I opened a complaint with the BBB which got closed unresolved because they also wouldn't respond to them.

I have all the email trails etc.... it is unbelievable.

Tell ya I have patience,however, I am to that point where I wanna visit 770 s Main Lehi, Utah. I beat their three day rescind offer, but they breached their own "contract" I just harass their operator and voicemail system 801-770-****ext5060,or 5013,5006. call, it is toll free 24/7

don't get mad get even lovetogeteven@***.com

#342099

I'm right there with you james.

#342098

I'm right there with you james.

I think Carmen must have a contract to defend this company. Comparing a multinational company like Target to Vensure International is ludicrous.

How many of the 1281 complaints filed against Target involved $10,000+? Your defense of this company hopefully is based on more than you have offered in several posts.

If having 29 resolved complaints on the bbb is bad, check out Target, they have 1281. Should they go to jail.

Every business has unhappy customers, ones that didn't understand everything when they purchased it, didn't read the contract before or immediately after signing it, or the warranty, or guaranty.

Vensure International helped me with my online business and it has been very successful so far. My website generates sales daily, and they are dropshipped so I almost don't have to do anything.

Even with my business, customers that complain are usually the least informed and didn't even read everything about it.

@Carmen Henderson