ConcertTour.org and Northside Tickets

These guys appear to be just a front for Northside Tickets. My experience was with getting tickets for a Tim McGraw concert. The prices are MUCH higher, yes, but I was willing to pay it to get good tickets guaranteed before the tickets went on sale officially. What I didn't know, was that ConcertTour.org farmed the ticket supplier out to Northside Tickets, which is a horrible company. The Monday before the Friday of the show, I still had not received tickets and called the Customer Support line at ConcertTour.org and could not even talk to a real person there, just a phone menu, but they did have an option to connect to the supplier, Northside Tickets, which I did. I was told there was a delay in those tickets, but was assured I would get them in time for the concert. When the day of the concert came and I still didn't have tickets, I called again. They had to check to see if they had any available (WHAT??) and then said they would email the tickets within 15 minutes. An hour later, I called back again and made them stay on the phone until the emailed tickets arrived. When I got to the concert, the tickets did get me in (I was a bit concerned about this), but when I got to my seats, they were the absolute worst seat in the section I had ordered. They were literally in the last row of the section and one was partially obscured by the private box next to it. This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had and will never use one of these ticket brokers again. From the other reviews of Northside, it appears they use a lot of these front websites, like ConcertTour.org, to disguise their involvement, since their reputation is rapidly turning to ***. Do yourself a favor and save some money and frustration...go anywhere else but these guys and Northside Tickets!!!

Thanks for your action on this, ConcertTour.org. It's nice to see that you respond to complaints AND take action. Hopefully your association with Northside Tickets in the past will not be a black mark on your continued success.

I'm sorry you had a negative experience on our site. ConcertTour.org serves as a news source for the latest on upcoming concerts, but we also provide tickets for sale on the aftermarket.

The ticket inventory provided is drawn from various top brokers across the country. We investigated your complaint concerning Northside Tickets and found their lacking customer service and general unprofessionalism not up to the standards we hold for the brokers listing on our site.

We promptly removed them as a listing broker on ConcertTour.org. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

View more comments (1)