Apple India service sucks

I had purchased an IPAD 64 GB wifi from France last October. Upon release of the new OS I wanted to upgrade and thus started backing up my apps. That did not work, so I took it to an Apple Service Center on MG Road, Bangalore to get the new OS loaded. They took their sweet time in diagnosing the problem but could not render a sufficient explanation why the apps weren't backing up and why the new OS wasn't loading. So I decided to take it to the genuine Apple Care Center located at UB City, Bangalore. The servicemen made me wait for half an hour before addressing me, since they were having lunch at 5 in the evening. Once I told them my problem, they asked me to wait and made me wait for another 20 min, before finally telling me they were downloading the new OS version and the process may take 4-5 hours. Obviously I was pissed off and left, but decided to return the next weekend. This time I told them I would wait in a coffee shop while they load the new system. Half an hour later I get a call again from the service man saying that he has started downloading another new version which had just released and the process would take 4-5 hours. I grabbed by Ipad and left, pissed again, but went back the next day so I could avoid the weekly OS upgrades. This time he took my Ipad, made me wait again from nearly 2 hours while he tried upgrading the OS and asked me to leave the IPad as the OS upgrade was not working. Finally after 3 days he gets back to me saying the original OS may not have been loaded properly and he would have to format the drive before he could load the new OS. This would mean losing all my purchased apps and e-books which I am not comfortable doing. I am going back tomorrow to get my IPad back. Apple, if you are listening, this will not resonate well with my professional and my personal circle as well. Your services leave much to be desired. If you can help me resolve this issue, please do. My name is Rahul Kohli and I can be reached at +91 9916****60

Apple is one of the best company.if we have any problem we can directly call to the customer care number.

so true apple sucks ***