Regus Uk - Regus Business Center

Above Business center has billed me double for their services and case after me to collect all bills, please be careful when you use their services , no body in this office are able to help you, their account department located in different place, people do not know each other what they do Some centers with good staff has manners and understand the problem, but most of centers are very bad services. I'm a director of Multinational company and this is just a advice before you use this people. First of all Regus UK , Canary Wharf Center when i open account they where fine, after one year they have sent me one bill suddnlty saying that i have opened two accounts, while i'm using only one mail box for company name, why the *** i have to have two mail box for the same company ! are this people out of their mind ? i try to explain to many of their staff, they said its their own mistake but i have to pay for it, how this can happened ? outrages !

Hi Perera1975,

Please visit the Regus UK website, scroll to the bottom/left of the page and under Customer Service click on the link to Customer Queries. Please fill in the form, giving your details and quote this code: SMC00301.

Meanwhile, I will alert our customer services team to expect your information.

As soon as they have your details they'll contact you and sort out a speedy resolution.

While I don't have the details of your case to hand, if a mistake has been made please accept my apologies.

Best wishes,