USAA screwed a retired Airborne Ranger

I retired in 96 and joined USAA 2 years later. Three years after that they cancelled my policy because I did not join within one year after retirement. Watching these USAA commercials on TV *** me off because extended family members of veterans are allowed to join. I shed blood for this country. 22 years of honorable dedicated service AND I AM DENIED MEMBERSHIP!!!!!! I don't know how this company can maintain it's integrity. I am sure that I am not the only one. How do I go about exposing this ***. Every time I see their commercial. They shun veterans

The usaa employees turned in requests constantly to open membership to all military regardless of when they served because we need to recognize them all.general robles worked hard and was able to get membership opened to all honorably discharged, retired and current military. Usaa maintains its integrity.

USAA is back under the leadership of General Robles. In his short tenure of the past 4 years he has worked to open the membership back up to ALL men and women that served there country honorably.

I'm sorry for your experience of the past, but please trust in the fact that every minute of every day every employee at USAA is thinking about and feels privileged to serve those that have served.

180********

I like you wondered and stated for years that the membership needed to open itself up. We finally won that day last year.

I understand if why you may not wish to try them again, but please know that there is no other financial institution in the world that holds more reverence for those that are and that have served than this company.

View more comments (2)