McbarronWood - Accounting And Finance Jobs in UK

Everybody want luxury in life and for that all do efforts in there different working areas, But these efforts can bring you good results only when you are putting them in right direction,I never thought I could get a golden opportunity in the beginning of my career itself. But Mcbarronwood made it possible for me. Now, how can I not recommend the job seekers to come to this company and bridge the gap between them and their dreams.it was the best experience I have had with a recruitment agency and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an A* agency.

fdwtudbm

Delhi, Delhi

Weblinkindia Net - Web Design and Development Company

Weblinkindia.net are an excellent company to deal with. They designed my website with everything in mind that I asked for. I worked on a very tight schedule & my website needed to go live very quickly & Weblinkindia understood that. They offered me some great ideas about different things to maybe think about, which actually made my site look better. Their customer service is fantastic & they always answered any questions I had in very quick time. They offer a cheap but yet comprehensive service which provide high quality websites, SEO Optimization and logo design at reasonable prices, they are without dealt a 5 star rated company and would recommend to any one wants Website design and development.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review again on weblinkindia.net .

Marea obviously works for WeblinkIndia.

The truth is, it's a company made up of amateur kids. Even their "managers" and "executives" are only around 22 years old.

To sum up WeblinkIndia's services:

-unresponsive

-difficult to communicate with

-false claims

-poor work quality

-poor work ethic

Dont waste your time or money on Weblink India

I agree with Steban. Theyre team are all 20-24 year olds. Work quality is poor. All they do is delay. For every change you make, they will delay for atleast 1 week. Then they will say they made corrections, but they have not done anything, and are asking for ur approval. all lies.

they take ur money at the start, but dont do what they say they will.

sending email to management is hopeless also. they dont respond if u have problem. they will just tell the marketing/customer service guy to be nice to customers. thats all. u can never speak with ur own programmer or team. its rubbish.

dont believe their youtube or facebook page either. all fake comments, fake accounts.

their company discription and portfolio r all fake also. companies on their portfolio didnt get whole site done by weblink india, they only got small features put in (e.g. forms), but not all the site. they do only 1-2 features for a company, then claim that company on their portfolio.

dont get sucked into weblink india. disgrace to work with them. its a shame.

Marea...I noticed that you did not include a link to your "website" that you claim Weblinkindia did such an excellent job on the design. I, for one, would like to see what this "excellent company" did for you. But we both know that's not going to happen because your "compliment" is bogus.

View more comments (3)
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Service
Weblinkindia Net Web Development

Clean4you - Happy with a Cleaning Services

Cleaning house is always a trouble for me during festivals so I decided to contact professionals online, and I found Clean4you a Cleaning Services providing company, I use there services few times for house cleaning in London and have always found them to be efficient and deligent, well costed and easy to deal with. Not many businesses these days give quality services like Clean4you, they are simply the best.I would recommend this company for anybody wants best and cheap Cleaning Services from experts,It's a pleasure to be able to share a few positive comments when they do.

When I first visited this website "Clean4you", I couldn’t believe my eyes that I’ll get my office clean and clear at such an affordable price. To be very honest, initially I doubted the quality of your services, but now I regret that very thought. Wonderful office cleaning services at completely reasonable rate!

I am using there services too..They are good people to deal with,There team of professionals do there work perfectly with no problematic issues.

View more comments (1)