MORTGAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Navy Federal Credit Union #534716
Any suggestions on who to use for VA Loan (Mortgage).. having bad time with Navy Federal Loan Officers.. and who knows what will happen next if we proceed with a loan. Never can get a straight answer. Any ideas?
comment to review:

Navy Federal Credit Union Sucks!

Navy Federal Credit Union #534714

USAA Mortgage: Never use them

USAA #534710
Hypa, What happened? We are trying to find a place to get a VA Loan.. I am thinking all these places are the same. Don't where to go or where to get answers or who to trust. As I have mentioned on other comments, Navy Federal is just as bad.. got pre approved by them and what a nightmare that was... Hope to hear back from you and hoping all worked out for you.. sorry to hear all the bad things that happened to you!
1 reply
I had a really good experience with Dave Nichols (sp) at the National Bank of Kansas City. 30 day escrow, he was very communicative, answered all of my phone calls and questions, and I have my home today because of him. He asked for documents in a timely manner, seriously, I can't say enough great things about him. The one drawback is my VA loan was immediately sold to Centex, and that impacted my credit rating. But if you need someone to work with on getting the loan, someone good, he is the best.

USAA Mortgage Department

USAA #534696
Geeze, I am sure glad I am researched USAA for reviews. I saw the USAA website and it is very inviting. But now I can see what a mistake it would be to go to our local office. Looks high tech etc. I thought the Navy Federal was bad, but wow! I hate hearing employees being treated badly. It all goes down hill. I have no idea where we can get a VA Loan without being treated like garbage... life is stressful enough. HELP where can we go???? who can we trust? NO one? yikes