Thor Industries - Poor quality, no response, promised resalution, still waiting

Camping world said "buy here you get top priority", that was the first lie. and just goes on from there. My wife and I traded in a 3 year old pontoon boat with under 100 hours on it for the biggest piece of crap I ever got into. We bought a new 2019 Thor 22 FE model. Spent over an hour looking at it with a rep. We did the here is how to work things walk around instead of the walk around and point out issues walk around. Well we looked at things differently then they did obviously. This included but was not limited to doors being warped, drawers that either wouldn't close or wouldn't stay closed. Mirror falling out of vanity in bedroom etc. And I mean etc. Well that was only the beginning and it was in mid January. Well we got the motor home and when on our first trip in mid February started noticing things like everything they said would be fixed wasn't! so we used it two more nights and I preceded to bring it to the storage place we rented for it. I called and spoke to a service mgr. who said, "Bring it back go have some lunch and come back in a couple of hours". Well we did that, a few weeks later getting ready to go off again something wasn't right. As I looked closely nothing was touched in fact I walked around with my cell and snapped over 20 pictures as evidence. Well in Feb I decided to answer Thors survey and enclosed 23 81/2 x 11 photos in full color. All I got back was two form letters and how the warranty works. Now the beginning of March I am fuming and called to the dealership camping world, that date was March 8th they informed me my service mgr. no longer worked there. (what a surprise) well anyway they said there too busy this time of year getting vehicles ready so the appointment was made a month out. Meanwhile I write and call both Thor and camping world on numerous occasions. I explain the bathroom shower falling off the wall and the bathroom sink rusted up and so forth. Now my insurance is running out I still have payments every month to make on storage unit and for the loan I also don't have a boat anymore and after a three day trip my unit is still at camping world the date is now 5/31/2019. Thank you Thor and Camping world this isn't over yet, trust me. I could tell you more but what's the sense. I'm all for a class action suite as well!

So very sorry to hear Thor isn't treating you well. I have been looking at a Thor Synergy but honestly feel that Thor doesn't back their product.

Ugh maybe I won't consider it anymore...just the bad service is enough to scare me off. M

Thank you for sharing this experience. You can email me at TMCTeam@***.com or message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number and Email, and I can then have a customer support team member contact you.

View more comments (1)
ID
Concord, Indiana
Product
Thor Industries Rv
Cons
  • Evrything to do with quality including their correspondance
Reason of review