Complete Video - Sam Ven is an alcoholic *** Jeff Blankenship is just an ***

My name is Alison and I was recently contacted by a a former employee of the company that did my wedding. I had hired a very highly recommende company out of Schaumburg to video tape my wedding. the man who was originally supposed to do the wedding was hit by a drunk driver and he had to hire a few people to cover his absense. One was Sam Ven of Schaumburg, and the other was Jeff Blankenship of Lodi Wisconsin. There was another person but since he was a hard worker and basically saved my wedding video with his experience, I will leave his name out of this. the short story here is that Sam Ven drank our liquor until he was falling down drunk at our cocktail hour, then vomitted in the hallway of our reception location at the Hilton. Mean time, Jeff Blankenship did not even bother to bring a microphone, so every interview was just heads of my guests talking with little or no ability to hear their wishes while the music blared in the background. they both left early which at the time was OK with us. Jeff Blankenship was hired from a company called Complete Video. He was a complete disaster! Luckily, he was from Wisconsin and his cheesehead amateurism can stay up there. It was unfortunate that the man who we hired to do our wedding hired these two idiots, but I no longer blame him. I now know what exactly happend, that it was not his equipment that damaged the video tape but was in fact Jeff Blankenships, and that Sam Ven had a history of alhoholism and that the company I hired had no idea. Sam Ven was a *** artist and a scam artist and a liar and an addict. I loved what the company did for me after and it almost made up for the disaster that was at my wedding. Almost. But no one can ever take that day and fix it. DONT EVER HIRE JEFF BLANKENSHIP FROM COMPLETE VIDEO IN LODI WISCONSIN AND DONT EVER Do ANY BUSINESS WITH SAM VEN OF SCHAUMBURG! A.F.

Jeff has done projects for me for over 20 years and I would not hesitate to have him work for me again.

#202550

It's a shame that these can be used for such abuse. I know Jeff Blankenship personally, and have worked with his complete Video many times.

He has always been polite and professional.

His work is exceptional.

I'm not sure who Alison is, but I can assure you, Jeff Blankenship is nothing in common wiht the person portrayed here.

maybe Sam was the drunk driver that hit the person they hired first.

View more comments (2)