Shameful customer service & shortsightedness

Pearson Ford #322098
Your "dad" did not buy 2 vehicles that day.Your story is full of holes, next time you post a fake/bogus complaint at least get all your "relationships/kin folk, etc straight.husband/son-in law, etc. all the same person, ?
We have bben told by the dealership that a police report has been filed against you for attempted extortion and a R.0.(Restrainig order) has been filed and is now being served on you barring you from all dealership properties.
Our advice to you is to stop this harrassment as it will cause you severe legal charges if continued.

Gate 1 baited us and switched us costing us our frequent flier credits

Gate1Travel #322085
This complaint was proven to be 100% fake/bogus when posted this spring. All names of cities/flight numbers/air carriers were proven wrong.
In our opinion the op(original poster) has issues with Gate 1 not associated with any fright or trip.An ex-employee fired/terminated.

Clayton Homes/Mobile Homes Rip Off

Clayton Homes #318231
getting tired of reading your complaints about this company, you and your husband have been posting lies/fake and bogus complaints about Clayton for over a year now! It has been brought to my attention that your husband and you are now charged with extortion by your D.A. and that the two of you have R.O's aganst you.(Restraining Orders) barring you from any Clayton homes properies!
0 2
1 reply
I bought a triple wide in fla special built homes of merit and belive me it took them maybe a month to built and deliver they so dam worry about making a fast buck . *** throw together like they don't give a rat *** .. Bought it or order if from A&W in east Palatka Florida poor workman ship ( more years if be paid off often spending thousand of dollars to correct there sorry ness work

I Got Robbed!

Dollar Rent A Car #310784
Nonsense fake complaint!!!!

Racism and discrimination.

WalMart #310313
S he carries a big purse so she can steal stuff!!!
1 0

Non Caring Manager

Aldi Grocery #310311
I heard you were here at PissedConsumer posting the same fake complaint, except with slight changes to the story.
I have been informed by your Department of Public Safety that a RO(Restraining Order) has been filed against you preventing you from going on any ALDI property because of your false complaint and slanderous lies.
1 0