Marlenes Urban Bliss - Marlenesurbanbliss.com Rip-Off

Update by user Aug 12, 2011

UPDATE 8/12/2011 - IT FINALLY ARRIVED.

My slipcover arrived. It is an excellent product. Was it worth the wait, probably. Was it worth the frustration of dealing with the company, probably not.

My thoughts of them being a fraud or a scam have changed. I now consider them a company with a good product and horrible customer service.

Original review posted by user Jul 06, 2011
Do not waste your money or time purchasing from Marlene's Urban Bliss. They will take your money and not provide ANY product or responses to emails. All you will get is some unprofessional excuse posted on their web site about how they are busy and not feeling well. I placed and order in March. They charged my credit card for $100 and yet to ship the goods and have ignored several emails. Of course, like most scams, they don't provide ANY phone number or physical address. Do not waste your money at marlenesurbanbliss.com. I will post an update if this unprofessional and dishonest company responds.

I ordered slipcovers in Dec'11 and there is no response. i have written several emails and tried to follow them on twitter still nothing.

Their website is also down now. I am not sure what to do ?.

I ordered my Klobo slipcover June 2011. It's been NINE MONTHS. Still nothing.

Has anyone received anything lately? It's been over 6 months for me and I noticed there were others who made orders in August as well.

Obviously I don't get any replies from messages sent to the seller and there haven't been any updates on the site since November. So I just want to see if I can get any info from other buyers.

Beanmac, I ordered mine in august and still haven't received mine either. I got one response back when I ordered it.

You know, when I was within the time period to cancel my order. But never again. I'm usually very patient and never have major problems with online shopping. The one time I got robbed was my most expensive order.

I wish I looked it up before. I'm giving her 2 more weeks then I'm claiming fraud on my credit card and ordering from that Lucy's place.

Sorry to hear about peoples frustrations, but as a solution, there is a place that does IKEA Klobo slipcovers and delivers in 1 week from payment. Check it out, www.lucyslivingroom.com.

So how long did it take to get the slipcover? I wish I had seen this before I put my order in!

I ordered the slipcover in Aug.

and it is now December. I have sent messages and like you, haven't received any responses.

It's interesting that an employee of Marlene's Bliss has enough time to get on this website and defend the company but can't find the time to respond to messages from customers. If this company is not a fraud why have I not received my item??

It's been over 2 months and I have sent multiple messages and I have heard NOTHING. I am calling my credit card company tomorrow and telling them to get my money back.

I also ordered a slip cover in May - and now it's mid November! Repeated attempts to update my shipping information (since when I placed the order SIX MONTHS AGO I had not anticipated a new job/address, shocker)have gone unanswered.

Their supposed new chat customer service is not running when they say it will.

While I'm a patient person who could wait for my order - the fact that they are so unresponsive is incredibly frustrating! I'll definitely be filing a report with the BBB!!!

View more comments (17)