Infogain - Hire employees and terminate them after projects without giving complete salary

They hired me to build a complex facebook application which one of their big client was seeking. I has good experience in building complex and custom FB apps and they selected me on a good salary. They were offering me really high amount so I skipped rest of the offers I had in my hand. I also signed a bond of 2 years with them as I had all intention to work with the company for a considerable time. Everything went smooth for a couple of months when the app was being built. I had to meet deadlines and in order to prove myself I worked 13-14 hours a day. After a couple of months when the development was completed and the project was in testing phase, they stopped my salary. When I asked the reason they told that there is some issue related to taxation and all. They continue to give me one and other reasons for a month and I didn't got the salary. After 45-50 days of working without salary I realized that the project is finished and I didn't had any work in hand. They didn't have more projects for FB apps. Later that week I got a termination letter. Its over past 3 months and I have not received the salary for my work of last 60 days, that meas 2 months. This company is a thief and I would suggest not to join it even if you are dying to get a job.

where were you hired ?.. in India or USA ?

ID