Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Dean Graziosi - I want a refund on purchase I didn't mean to make

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process as you added a course. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue, and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.
ID
Pros
  • How he is good at selling his products
  • How motivational he is
Cons
  • How scammish his website for his products seem
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Dean Graziosi - I want a refund on purchase I didn't mean to make

What happened? When did it happen?

On May 16, 2019, around 9 AM, I was watching videos on Youtube when an advertisement of Dean Graziosi and his book, Millionaire Success Habits, popped up. I was intrigued and inspired to make the $8.97 purchase for that book. The transaction of $8.97 is currently being processed in my debit card, which I am content and satisfied with.

However, the link to that purchase led to many other offers and I tried skipping them to complete my purchase of Millionaire Success Habits.

While skipping through offers, a discounted product of Dean's which was $197 was offered and I accidentally clicked on a link that read something along the lines of "Update product to existing purchases," which I believe added the transaction of $197 to my debit card.

I thought I only purchased Millionaire Success Habits, but when I checked the transactions of my debit card, I was charged both $8.97 and $197. I took a screenshot of the transactions for proof just in case for future reference.

Have you tried contacting them?

This is my first attempt through Pissed Consumer to reach out to Dean Graziosi and whoever works or is associated with him.

Complaint/Resolution?

The purchase of $197 is currently being processed in my debit card, but I want to get a full refund on it as soon as possible. I do not wish or consent to making that purchase of $197. Please issue the refund. I hope someone could help me resolve this matter.